25th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks is need in graduation to get a job?

I am a general graduate student. Can I apply for this job? Is it possible or not. I have completed my college study. What percentage of graduate completed student this job. I ask him?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation
  2. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  3. How should be the percentage in BBM to get a good job in company?
  4. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  5. What should I do if I have completed my graduation with low percentage marks?
  6. Qualification, graduation percentage, marks and certificates required for VAO exam? Can I apply for VAO job being a widow?
  7. Where can I get a job in Bangalore after completion of graduation with 55 percentage marks? -- [New]
  8. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  9. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  10. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  11. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  13. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  14. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  15. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to be eligible for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why there is a requirement on percentage of marks for post graduation?
  18. Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?
25th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks is need in graduation to get a job?

The minimum percentage required in graduation basically depends upon the kind of recruitment you appear in.

There is a certain eligibility for appearing in Private based recruitment's and there is another eligibility criteria required for appearing in Government based recruitment's.

>> For Almost all Private Sector Recruitment's - Minimum 60% marks in Graduation

>> For Almost all Government sector Recruitment's - There is no certain percentage criteria required. Successful GRADUATION PASS is required to be eligible.

>> So the basic percentage criteria required varies from kind of recruitment and follow the above instructions.
26th June 2017, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays candidates who have completed their graduation are also struggling for jobs here and there, so it is preferred to opt for higher qualification. But, with a bachelor's degree you can also find jobs in different government and private sectors according to your stream. You should have scored at least 55% to 60% marks in graduation to secure a good job with good salary. If you score below that then also you may get jobs in different companies but, in that case you won't get paid enough. S, if you have less marks in graduation then you can opt for higher studies and score well.
27th June 2017, 02:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Marks percentage required may vary with job profile. In most cases, 50% is the minimum marks percentage required. UG/ PG degree is the eligibility for certain jobs. Some jobs give importance to professional skills rather than educational Qualification. Detailed information this can be collected from the concerned job notification.
28th June 2017, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a general graduate student. Can I apply for this job? Is it possible or not. I have completed my college study. What percentage of graduate completed student this job. I ask him?
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for government jobs. Government exams doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

You can apply below given exams.

Civil Service Exam

Banking sector

Staff Selection Commission exam

School Service exam
1st July 2017, 01:22 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Usually getting a white a collar job requires graduation in the corresponding field with at least 60% mark. Make sure that you are employable by adding as many skills and most importantly soft skills as well. Certifications in the related field will add the chance of getting good offers.
3rd July 2017, 06:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

For getting a job in private sector you need to have 60% marks in your graduation. In private sector you will get job according to your stream in graduation. If you have good knowledge in your field and if your profile will match with the criteria of the company than you will get the job. There should be no nay backlog and you should have minimum 60% of marks in your graduation.
For getting job in Government sector there is no such criteria for percentage. mainly you are required to be graduated for government jobs. You can apply for any government . In this sector your stream is not an issue.
You can apply in many sectors as a graduate-
Civil services .
Banking.
Bpo jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?