1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from St. Xavier’s school for 9th student?

Hello, I am doing 9th class from the St. Xavier's school, Kolkata. I want to change my school but not board. I want to transfer now from this school so can I able to get the admission in other school of same board in 10th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student?
  2. Possibility of transfer in ICSE Board with registration for 9th student?
  3. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  4. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  5. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  6. Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?
  7. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  8. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  9. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  10. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  11. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  12. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  13. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  14. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  15. Possibility to change school without Transfer certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  18. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
14th March 2018, 02:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from St. Xavier’s school for 9th student?

There are very few schools who give the admission in 10th standard but it is possible.

You need to have the following documents along with you :

* Previous mark sheets
* Transfer certificate
* Migration Certificate (if you want to change the board)
* Character Certificate

You can pay the required fee and get admitted if there are vacancies in the school.
15th March 2018, 01:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from St. Xavier’s school for 9th student?

You can definitely get transfer from St. Xavier's School in class 9th to any of the School but you must have a valid reason for the change.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current School that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate is also required.

Submit the above mentioned documents along with the application to the respective School where you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?