10th January 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

When the registration process of 10th West Bengal board will start? How much amount will I have to pay for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th from West Bengal board and want to know when the registration process will start for board exam? How much amount will I have to pay for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  2. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  3. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  4. What is the new syllabus followed for West Bengal Board Class 10th?
  5. Can I be eligible for GUJCET after passing 12th from CBSE board in West Bengal?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  10. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  11. Ignou mba
  12. Which all government schemes are running in West Bengal for the welfare of handicapped students? How much amount I can get from various organizations for study?
  13. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. When will be the counseling of WBJELET for 2nd year admission for B.Tech?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
14th January 2017, 08:14 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: When the registration process of 10th West Bengal board will start? How much amount will I have to pay for it?

The registration process of West Bengal Board takes place when you are in class 9th. So, your registration is already done and is forwarded by your head of institution to the council of West Bengal. In class 10th enrollment takes place. This will start by the 3rd month of your joining. You have to pay not more than Rs. 100. Some of the school include this charge in their fees itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?