19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?

Sir,
I want to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive. I have completed my B.E. in this year and really want to attend this Off-Campus Drive. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. List of premier institutes where Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive will be scheduled?
  2. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  3. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  4. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  5. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  6. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  7. How much percentage is required in Diploma to take placement? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for Syntel off campus placement drive?
  9. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  13. How to get a job in reputed IT company?
  14. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  15. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  16. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  17. Eligibility to apply in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 87.86% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 73% In B.Tech?
  18. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
30th January 2016, 02:06 AM
january2016

Default Re: How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?

You need to inquire that this drive is either on campus or off campus. So, based on the drive you need to apply for the same. If the drive is off campus then you need to apply form your college itself but if this drive is on campus then you need to apply from the concerned college which has organized this drive.

You must have minimum of 70% throughout your engineering as well as you must not have any backlog in the current semester as well as must not have year backlog.

You must be proficient in Android programming language as well as in core java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?