27th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment?

Hello Sir,
Kindly let me know about the rounds available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment. I want to know that how many rounds are available? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  2. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  3. How can I apply for Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate?
  4. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  5. Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th?
  6. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  7. How many rounds are available in HP Java Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  8. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  9. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post? -- [New]
  10. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  11. How can I get private jobs after B.Sc?
  12. How many rounds are available in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Accounts post?
  13. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  15. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  16. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  17. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  18. Is there any scope for E&T Students in HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2016, 10:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment?

The rounds available in Deloitte off-campus recruitment drive are :-

- Online written test conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT).
- Case study cum group discussion.
- Technical interview
- HR interview
29th March 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Kindly let me know about the rounds available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment. I want to know that how many rounds are available? Please help me to know.
Selection rounds for Deloitte Off-Campus recruitment:-

Online Aptitude Test

Technical Interview

Management Interview

HR Interview
30th March 2016, 04:30 PM
january2016

Various recruitment rounds that are available in Deolite are mentioned below:

1. Written test which will be take online.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview Questions.
4. HR Round.

** These are the basic round that everyone has to go with. And you need to Qualify in every round in order to go to the next level of the round.
And after final round you will be selected to work in the company with some formal steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?