16th September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pursuing MBA degree after scoring 48% marks in graduation?

Sir, i have passed my degree with 48% marks wheather ihave eligible to MBA REGULAR or not

13th April 2012, 05:14 PM
nirupambanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing MBA degree after scoring 48% marks in graduation?

Yes, after completion of graduation you are eligible for MBA. I think you should appear MAT entrance exam in 6th May, 2012. Last date for online registration is 14th April, 2012 and you can also collect 'MAT Form' from any university's MBA Department, cost is Rs. 1200/-. After fill-up the form you can post it via Speed Post in Post Office.
13th April 2012, 10:22 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing MBA degree after scoring 48% marks in graduation?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 48% in Graduation through MAT entrance exam.

MAT stands for MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) for admission to MBA(Master of Business Administration)

The candidate having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University is eligible to apply for MAT. There is no upper age bar and also no bar to the number of attempt to MAT. There is also no percentage criteria for application to MAT.

Hence you are eligible to apply for MAT having completed Graduation.
8th July 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam eligible for MBA after scoring 40% in graduation .
Name: Murali
8th July 2012, 11:10 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have passed my degree with 48% marks wheather ihave eligible to MBA REGULAR or not
HI!
I m sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.AS after passing graduation with 48%. For admission in M.B.A you have to score minimum 50% marks in graduation.
For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like C.A.T, M.A.T, G.M.A.T etc..

GOOD LUCK!
9th July 2012, 01:11 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have scored 48% marks in graduation
So there is no problem for you to do MBA

But for MBA
you will have to appear for any of these exam
>>CAT
>>XAT
>>MAT etc

If you will able to score good result
Then you have a great future before you.
Herera re some TOP colleges for you.

LIST OF COLLEGES :

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars

Amity

SCMS cochin

Sri shiengri

NIILM

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI

LIST OF JOBS :

Company name :

1.ICICI Bank
2.Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
3.Reliance Industries Limited
4.Reliance Industries Limited
5.Big Bazar
6.Steel Authority of India Limited etc.

1.Investment Banking Associate
2.Financial Controller
3.Finance & Corporate Affairs
4.DGM - Forensic Audit
5.Regional Marketing Head
6.Brand Manager
7.Sales Planning
8.Corporate Sales
9.Product Manager
10.Sr Marketing Manager
Edit/Delete Message
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?