IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non-Technical Trades 2012
Indian Air Force Airman Education Instructors Trade Exam opens the window towards secured career preferably to those male candidates who belongs to Indian citizenship. IAF, which is run by the Government of India for welfare & public assistance of the country, also recruits candidates for defence based services. It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear for an entrance examination. Working as a part of Air Force Department is about being in centre of supersonic jets and leading a smart career confidently. Air Force is updated with highly advanced facilities, which paves an unparalleled route towards life and also building up an environment, where the best in every individual comes out. IAF academy situates at Lodhi Road.
Structure of IAF Airman Educational Instructor Exam
The examination which consists of Multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be administered to the candidates, having questions from General awareness, aptitude and current affairs. Also an English proficiency test will be conducted as part of the examination. Candidates those who clear the test can then attend an English subjective test which consists of synopsis, paragraph and essay writing questions. Cracking the subjective test will lead to interview test further and those qualifies both the tests can then go for medical test for checking physical fitness of the candidate.
The selection procedure for examination is difficult as the numbers of seats offered are very less and those appearing are many, thereby enhancing the level of competition.
Syllabus for IAF Airman Educational Instructor Exam
For IAF Airman Educational Instructor Examination candidates should take care of General Awareness, aptitude, current affairs and English knowledge.
- Passive / Active voice
- Question Tag
- History of India
- Current affairs
- Scientific aspects
- Everyday activities
- General Mental Ability
- Data Interpretation
It is mandatory that all the candidates should be male and citizens of India by birth or domicile or Gorkha subjects of Nepal or Bhutan. It is also necessary that each and everyone should have passed B.A. (English / Physics / Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed. or M.A. (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum of second class. Age of the candidate should be between 20-25 years for graduates on the date of notification and 20-28 years for post graduates on the date of notification.
- Min Height: 152.5 cms
- Chest: Unexpanded chest should be of least75 cms (with expansion range of 5 cms).
- Vision: Visual acuteness minimum of 6/12(without spects) in both eyes correctable to 6/6 and 6/36 in each eyes(with spects). Myopia not above 7, Colour Vision should be Defective unsafe
- Normal Hearing and General Health free from all communicable diseases and medical or surgical deformities and no history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
- Weight: Should be proportionate to Height as per Medical Standards
- Physically and mentally capable for duty anywhere in the globe
How to Apply?
The applicants are supposed to collect the application form as soon as the forms are out. Candidates can download the application form either online or can collect from other centers according to their convenience. They can take Demand Draft or pay by cash. After receiving the form, one needs to enter all the required data and send it back before the last date of submission.
Filled forms can be sent to:
- The President, Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB), Post Box No. 3004, New Delhi – 110003
How to fill the Form?
Applicants can take print copy of the application form and then fill it up. Ensure that all necessary columns are filled up. After completion it can be sent to Admissions Office along with the demand draft. Try not to give anybody else fill your form; you have to fill the form in your own handwriting.
Important Dates (Tentative)
The examination is generally held in the months of January to June, 2012 and from July to December, 2012. The candidates will get the notification from the employment news and other prominent national dailies.
List of IAF Airman Educational Instructor Exam centers
- New Delhi
Contact Address for the IAF Airman Educational Instructor Exam
- Indian Air force, Air Headquarters, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 011
- Tel.: 23012579, Fax: 23018981
- Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Reference Books for IAF Airman Educational Instructor Exam
Some of the reference books that can be helpful for cracking IAF examination:
- Pratiyogita Darpan (Magazine)
- Wren & Martin
- Military Year Book
- R.S. Agarwal
Coaching Centers for IAF Airmen Educational Instructor Exam
List of Coaching Centres:
- TSA, Kolkata
- LIBM, Darbhanga (Bihar)
- Miglani Tutorials, Chandigarh
- New Careers Academy, Chandigarh
- Tara Institute, New Delhi
- Baalnoi Academy, Rajasthan
Each and every examination that one should undergo will certainly be a challenge for him. And there comes the relevance of a systematic plan. Preparation can be made ease with the help of previous year question papers, model questions, and also online sample examinations. Various reference books are now available, both online and offline which would really be helpful for more detailed study. One can also rely on coaching centers upto an extent which will help to have an idea on time management, Language efficiency etc… Moreover, the necessity for Current Issue awareness it is good to adapt a habit of reading newspapers on a daily basis.
How and Where To Get the Results?
The result of the IAF education instructor exam will obtain from the web portal http://indianairforce.nic.in after providing the exam details.
The score is valid till the publicized seats are occupied. The exam score of IAF instructor exam never carry forward for the next time.
- IAF Airman - How to become an IAF Airman?
- IAF Airman Non Tech Trades Entrance Exam Pattern
- IAF Airman Non Tech Trades Exam Eligibility Criteria
- How to Prepare for I.A.F. Airman (Technical Trades) Exam?
- Selection Procedure for PBOR in IAF
- Difference between Airman and Air Traffic Controller
- How to join IAF in the Technical Branch after Graduation?
- How to join IAF as an Officer after Intermediate 10+2?
- Delhi Technical University, Delhi
- IAF Education Instructor 2011 Exam
- IAF 2011 Airman
- How to join IAF in the flying Branch after Graduation?
- Airmen Recruitment in Indian Air Force 2013 – Eligibility and Selection Process
- How to join Air force?
- IAF Musician Trade 2011