Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian navy
Company Profile: Indian Navy is one of the autonomous armed commands of our nation. The organization is dedicated for protection of the country through naval petrol and other means of naval assistance. The navy is modernizing through various means and has contributed major of their service in the overall protection of the citizens of India.
Job Profile: the post for which the Indian navy is recruiting is that of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer. The candidates that will be selected are expected assist any of the services in granted to them by the navy senior personals. Actually the post of is granted for a period of 10 to 14 years and according to the willingness of the candidates are they further reprovocated.
No. of post: There is no fixed number of vacancies that is allotted for the recruitment of this post.
Salary: The candidates that il be selected for the post will be paid as according to the negotiation that is going to take place in the interview process and the post in which the candidates are recruited.
Selection procedure: The candidates will selected as according to the written e entrance test and the personal interview that will be conducted by the navy itself.
How to apply: The candidates that are interested can download application form from the site http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/DownLoads/officer/SSCHF.pdf and can send it to the address “Post bag no. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110066”. The candidates can also look for the same site for further clearing up of any query.
- Permanent Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- SSC Officer in Aviation Cadre (Observer), Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned Officer, The India Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy
- SSC Officer Pilot, Indian Navy
- Permanent Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Executive Cadre, Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- List of Navy Entrance Exams
- Indian Navy Jobs
- Short Service Commissioned Officers In Technical/Executive Branches, Indian Navy
- Permanent Commissioned Officer, The Indian Navy
- Government Jobs in Naval Sector
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy