Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of the country. Navy Day is celebrated on 4th December. There are approximately 55000 persons working in the Indian Navy in different branches like Naval Aviation Branch, Sagar Prahari Bal etc. The main objective of Indian Navy is to protect national maritime borders.
Candidates are invited to become a Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in the education branch of the Indian Navy for the course starting from January 2011 at Kerala.
Candidates should have age in between 21 to 25 years. Candidates must have been born between 2 January 1986 to 1 January 1990 ( both dates are inclusive ).
Post Graduate degree in Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) or Mathematics (with Physics in B.Sc.) or Chemistry (with Maths and Physcis at B.Sc. level) with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized institute or university.
No. of posts: Several posts are availbale for the position of Short Service Commissioned Officer.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the prescribed salary.
The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the wirtten examination and the personal interview session.
How to apply: Complete application forms in the prescribed format is need to be sent in an envelope superscribe as “EDUCATION BRANCH - Jan 2011 COURSE, Educational Qualificiaiton M.Sc. (Physics/Maths) Aggregate Percentage ____________% ” at the address:
Post Bag No. 04,
Chanakya Puri P.O,
New Delhi - 110021.
Last date to apply: 21 May 2010
For more information visit http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian navy
- Permanent Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- SSC Officer in Aviation Cadre (Observer), Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned Officer, The India Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy
- SSC Officer Pilot, Indian Navy
- Permanent Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Executive Cadre, Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- List of Navy Entrance Exams
- Indian Navy Jobs
- Short Service Commissioned Officers In Technical/Executive Branches, Indian Navy
- Permanent Commissioned Officer, The Indian Navy
- Government Jobs in Naval Sector
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy