Short Service Commissioned Officer, The India Navy
The India Navy was establsihed as the naval branch of the armed forces of India. This naval force also comes under the Government of India. Approximately 55 thousand persons are working in the Indian Navy at present in different branches of the force like Naval Aviation Branch, Sagar Prahari Bal etc. The force is determined to protect the national maritime border of the country. 4th December is celebrated as the Navy Day in the country.
Unmarried male indian citizens can apply for the posts of Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch July 2011 Course in The India Navy.
Candidates should be born in between 2 July 1986 to 1 January 1992 (both dates inclusive). The maximum age limit is 25 years. Minimum height for the post is 157 cms with corelated weight and a vision of 6/60 without classes and 6/12 with galsses.
The minimum educational qualification required is B.E. or B.Tech in any of the stream among Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical from any AICTE recognized institute.
No. of posts: Several posts are available in Indian Navy for specified posts.
Pay Scale: A prescribed amount of salary will be given to the candidates selected as Short Service Commissioned Officer in The India Navy.
Candidates will have to face a competitive written examination in the first phase of the selection procedure. Only qualified candidates will be called for the personal interview test and then for medical examination.
How to apply: The envelope containg the application form and other required documents must have the superscription “Application for SSC NAIC - July 2011 Course Qualification ____________ Percentage __________% ” on the top of it.
Post Bag No. 04,
R. K. Puram (Main),
New Delhi - 110066.
Government of India.
Last date for the application: 15 November 2010
For more information visit http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian navy
- Permanent Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- SSC Officer in Aviation Cadre (Observer), Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy
- SSC Officer Pilot, Indian Navy
- Permanent Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Executive Cadre, Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- List of Navy Entrance Exams
- Indian Navy Jobs
- Short Service Commissioned Officers In Technical/Executive Branches, Indian Navy
- Permanent Commissioned Officer, The Indian Navy
- Government Jobs in Naval Sector
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy