Eligibility Criteria of B.Tech
In order to secure admission for any of the course it is a must that the candidates should satisfy certain criteria’s. These will vary based on the course applied for and also institute in which the candidate has applied for. This will include both the general criteria’s and academic criteria’s. Also it is a must that the candidates will be required to submit proof of satisfying these criteria’s.
General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for B.Tech Course
The general criteria’s to be satisfied include
- The candidate should be a Citizen of the country
- The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.
- The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam
For the state level exams it is a must that the candidate applying should be domicile of the state i.e. they should have been residents of the state for at least 12 years. Some seats are reserved for these candidates. Also they should not have any criminal background.
Academic Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course
The candidate should have completed his 12th standard or higher secondary education. Also both Physics and Chemistry should be amongst the science subjects studied. The candidate should have studied Mathematics too as a subject. Some institutes also keep restrictions like those who have pursued English also as a subject should apply. The candidates are required for various entrance exams to secure admission. In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students for B.Tech Course
These students should have pursued course equivalent to the 12th standard. These include IGCSE, CBSE, A level etc. Also these students should have studied the subjects mentioned for the residents of the country. They should have secured a minimum of 60% in these subjects.
Documents to be attached with Application Forms for B.Tech Course
Normally the candidates will not be required to attach certificate copies along with the entrance forms. The candidates will be required to go in for counseling session after they are short listed by any institute. They will need to bring proof of satisfying the above mentioned criteria’s. They will need to carry the attested copies along with the original certificates.
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Exam 2009
- Question Answers Set#6
- Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech Hons
- Difference Between B.Tech. and B.E.
- Mathematics 2011 MT And TS
- COEP 2011
- B.Tech in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Engineering B.Tech
- Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer, CDAC
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology 2011 UG Programs
- B.Tech in Dairy Technology, Dairy technology B.Tech
- Director/General manager, Brahmos Aerospace Thiruvananthapuram Limited
- B.Tech Electrical Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- B.Tech in Production Engineering, Production Engineering B.Tech
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, Automobile Engineering B.Tech