12th August 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan for research work?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Geology and want to do research course. Please tell me can I get education loan for my research work?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  3. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Chances of cancellation of an Education Loan for BTech aspirant? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  7. How to apply for an education loan in 2nd year of degree course? Chances of getting an education loan?
  8. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  9. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
  10. Chances to get an education loan from SBI if applied online?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?
  12. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  13. How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?
  14. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  15. Steps to get an education loan for MBA course? Chances to get education loan in Kerala if belongs to other state?
  16. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  17. Chances to get an education loan in 7th semester of BE?
  18. Whether a bank will sanction an education loan to do research and setup a research center?

19th August 2017, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan for research work?

You can confirm admission in a research course at any recognized university and then approach any reputed bank for education loan. You need to apply on an application form to get your process started for loan.

The bank will provide education loan based on your college expenses, which will be provided by your college or university after getting admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?