28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Do the Post Offices provide education loan to study degree courses? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, I am holding a Account in Post Office and want to know do the Post Offices provide education loan to study degree courses? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  2. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  3. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  5. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  8. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  9. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  12. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?
  14. What are the terms and conditions to follow for getting 6 lakhs of loan for doing B.Sc nursing course?
  15. Procedure to apply for an education loan against Securities? Terms and conditions required for it?
  16. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  17. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course? -- [New]
  18. Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2017, 02:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the Post Offices provide education loan to study degree courses? Terms and conditions for it?

Sorry, but according to me Post Offices do not provide any type of loan. If you want to take education loan then you have to consult any bank which provide education loan.

Few Banks are:-
SBI
BOI
BOB
HDFC
Central Bank of India
PNB
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
31st October 2017, 05:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the Post Offices provide education loan to study degree courses? Terms and conditions for it?

As per my knowledge post offices do not provide any type of education loan.
If you want education loan then you need to contact banks.

Some of the banks which provides education loans are listed below:-
State bank of India
Union Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab national Bank
Canara Bank
ICICI
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
Central bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?