17th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational qualifications to become marine officer in merchant navy?

i am studying 3rd year B.E mechanical engg.. i am willing to study marine engineering. what is the qualification needed and how much years to study that course
4th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational qualifications to become marine officer in merchant navy?

can i take admission to marine engg? i have complted diploma in computer technolagy.
10th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

my arm was fractured about 2 years ago. can i still join merchant navy?
27th October 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Ya my age is 23 and i got 53% in B.e (mechanical) Bt i got 67% at 12th.....at this age i too join this navy with above be percentage?
3rd November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Educational qualifications to become marine officer in merchant navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to be a marine officer in merchant navy can you please tell me that what are the educational qualifications required and what are the salary of marine officers
navy is my aim so i want to about navy how i becond merchent of navy officer.I am already 12 passed student my 12 th percentage in pcm 74%
21st November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in marine enginerring. Now i am studying in post diploma in marrine course in maritime foundation. somebody told this course is eual to BE. is it true?
26th November 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12th pass student but i am 22yrs old i like to do marine engineering, is there any possibilities because it is mentioned that the age limit is 20yrs?
4th February 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I joined murchant navy as engine cadate. after 16 months sailing experince I promoted as oilar; I want to become 4th engineer very soon,
so tell me the procedure.
5th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

is IIT- JEE essential to gain entry into the merchant navy?
16th April 2012, 12:08 AM
maya_sarabhai

sir i have completed b.tech in electrons and communications with 67.46%,intermediate with 66%,ssc with 71%.I want to join in merchant navy. what are the exams i have to qualify??what would be the fee structure??is there any institute in hyderabad??how to prepare for the entrance exam??please guide me
17th April 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

my eye power is -4.75 in both the eyes can i get admission for marin
e engineering
27th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

for marine engg which must i take mpc or mechanical
22nd May 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m appearing in 12th class with the stream pcm .please tell me what can i do to join marine engineering at officers rank.
3rd June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hi....i hv completed diploma in mechanical engineering...and nw m doing engineering in mechanical only....then,can i get job inmerchant navy...or in a marines....and there is one more problem is there and that is my age....nw m studying in 2nd year engineering and nw m 24years old...it will take 2more years to complete my engineering....so can i get job there in merchant navy or in merines...plz ansr me.....
5th July 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam im doing my electronics and communication engineering final year can i do marine engineering please can u reply me
16th April 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I am join in B.E. E.E.E.this year.can i join M.E.O.
18th July 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am an Electrical Officier for past 7 yrs now i want to chage to Third Mate how can i do that
19th July 2013, 09:52 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

hii

One can pursue one of these courses to be a marine officer:

1. 3 year degree course in Nautical Science for (10+2) students.
2. 4 year degree course in Marine Engineering for (10+2) students.
3. 2 year course for Diploma Holders.
4. 1 year course for Graduate Mechanical Engineers.
5. 3 month course for Deck Cadets for (10+2) students.

Also a candidate can join as utility hand or Petty Officers (Fitters) after completing 4 Basic Courses, i.e. FPFF, EFA, PSSR and PST.
11th October 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in information technology and I want to join merchant navy n my age is 23
25th January 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.tech in information technology. Can I apply for merchant navy??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?