15th June 2013, 11:53 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Default Re: Number of attempts allowed for GATE exam?

Hi,

There is no limit no the number of attempts for the GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The candidates will be given admission for M.tech. This exam will be conducted once in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should have complete Graduation no Engineering with any stream from any recognized university.

Candidate who are pursuing final year of Graduation course in Engineering can also apply for this exam.

Candidate who are pursuing pre final year of Engineering course are not eligible to apply for this exam.

There is no age criteria to appear for this exam.

One can apply for this exam at any age if he fulfill the required academic Criteria.

The candidate there is no limit of the number of attempts for the Gate exam.

regards
george
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?