6th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

sir plz iam doing +2 in 63% And I am eligible 4 T.c Plz reply me Id
9th May 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

sir can u tell me that when will the form for t.t.e/t.c will come?
17th May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am twenty two year old want to know any direct enrollment in indian railway i am Mohammad Zafar Imtiyaz .completed M.A.Hindi last year from Pune Universiry?
18th May 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

#50 15th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered
Guest Posts: n/a

Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

I m a ex service man solder. plese tell me how to process our application for the post of TTE. I had completed 16 years of service in Army. I want to join railway for the post of TTE. My education qualification is 10 2. my age is now 36 going on

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-criteria-indian-railway-exam-post-t-t-e-t-c-85657.html#ixzz1vEteU7CB
28th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

is there a joj for prson who has completed b.com
1st June 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i have completed my 12th can i apply for tte/tc post
14th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

when the application form for t.t.e job is issued please tell me phone no-8733098150
17th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
i completed graduation, tally9.0, dca & interested to apply for the post called TTE. can you please inform & send the date and time of TTE examination 2012 on my id ([email protected])?

Thank you for helping me & all.
4th July 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

My education is M.A.1st.pol.sc.,L.LB.,BED 1st.i want railway p.g.teachig job.
5th July 2012, 03:17 AM
archanagalenka

this exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board and the Personal Interview thereafter you can become Railway Ticket Checkers. Since RRB comes under the Central Government, you can attend the exam in any of the exam centers countrywide. The test is conducted as per the vacancies coming forth in the Railways. The notification for the exam will be published in leading dailies. you can procure forms through offline ways. Duly filled in forms should be submitted to the Railway Recruitment Board. They can also submit the forms online, by logging on to the authorized site of the RRB.

eligibility

The eligibility criterion to apply for the test is a pass in the matriculation exam. The percentage requirement is 50% and above in the prerequisite exam. Aspirants should have done the 10th class from a certified Board or otherwise. In addition, they should be aged between 18 and 30 years. Considerable age relaxations are there for SC /ST, OBC and Physically disabled persons.

prepare for exam and interview

you need to be up to date with the current affairs and GK, as the test comprises of these questions. There will also be numerical ability questions for the exam.
17th August 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I Am John Babu
I Am Completed MY ITI ( Machinist) And 2nd PUC Now I am Pursuing My B'com 1st Year
Now can I Apply For The Post Of TTE/TC
Pls Give Information Throw My E Mail Id This is my e mail Id [email protected]
one Small Request when you are going to release application for the post of TTE/TTR
26th August 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,my qulification is p.g,i have inersted for tte job.how to aapply that job
30th August 2012, 12:52 PM
bharat singh rajpoot

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./and ane post

Respected sir/madam
I Am Bharat singh rajpoot
I Am Completed MY ITI ( welder trade) And My B'A III Year Completed
Now can I Apply For The Post Of TTE/TC
Pls Give Information Throw My E Mail Id This is my e mail Id [email protected]
one Small Request when you are going to release application for the post of TTE And Trakmen Ane Outher Post

Thanks

Bharat singh rajpoot
3rd September 2012, 09:43 AM
DEVI KASAV

i am 35 years old exservicemen from indian army.Can i apply for T.T.E post ,i have BA Passed and also one diploma in computer
8th September 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a ex-service man.I completed 17 years service in army on army medical corps(AMC).I also technician in x-ray & ECG.So I want to join railway Tc post/Railway hospital for the post of x-ray & ECG technician.My education qualification 12th.My age is 37 years.Please tell me procedure to application about that posts.
9th September 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there Having any coching classes in Coimbatore and when will they issue this year application?please reply!
6th October 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i amexserviceman of indian army how can i join rpf sub inspector
6th December 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation (b.com ) and i want to do job in bank so please tell how to prepare for banks exam????
8th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello... Sir/madam, Hai, my name is Vignesh, age-18, I am interesting in southern railway job. My ambition is TTR, I have passed 10th with 86% from English medium, now i am studying 2 computer science group with (pcm). TTR job Education qualification..? , 2 percentage..? , How can i get TTR job? How i will prepare for the exam? Many question Please clear my dout... Plz Contact- 917200639472 or [email protected] OR give u r own number i will call u sir....
8th December 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello... Sir/madam, Hai, my name is Vignesh, age-18, I am interesting in southern railway job. My ambition is TTR, I have passed 10th with 86% from English medium, now i am studying 2 computer science group with (pcm). TTR job Education qualification..? , 2 percentage..? , How can i get TTR job? How i will prepare for the exam? Many question Please clear my dout... Plz Contact- 917200639472 or [email protected] OR give u r own number i will call u sir....
10th January 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for tc/tte exams ? and what is actual age criteria?... there is big confusion about age limit.
30th January 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get railway form without sports qota?
30th January 2013, 06:09 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility criteria for railway tte/tc exam?

Eligibility for Becoming Ticket Collector in Indian Railways :-

Nationality - Indian.

Educational qualification - Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2/Intermediate pass out in any stream from recognized university/Board.

Marks - Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.

-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
-->>Your age should not be above 30 years.

Age Relaxation details
(For those Candidates who have cross the upper age limit and comes under reserved category) :-

-->>If you comes under the SC/ST category - 5 years age relaxation.
-->>If you comes under the OBC - 3 years of age relaxations.

Syllabus for written Exam
:-

-->>English Grammer.
-->>General Knowledge.
-->>Reasoning.
-->>Numerical ability.

Exam Pattern :-
-->>Total number of questions will be 100.
-->>Total duration for this exam will be 2 hours.

26th February 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

any job vacancy for a bba students?
4th May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i was finished B.E but i have an arrears. i wanted to apply job in railway.please reply to my mail([email protected])
26th May 2013, 11:19 AM
geo myalil

sir/mamm
my name is geo joseph i complected in mba course because i interested in indian railway T. T. R post so please considered me.thanku
2nd June 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to get tte post, what should i do
My email:[email protected]
12th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

railway clerk form open 2013
30th July 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in 2013 .so ,am i eligible for t.t.e job.?
7th September 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C
hello sir/maddam i am passed 10th class in CGPA 5.4 i want to join railway post T.T.E pleas call me ph.no.9582207306 and i am 17 year ago
25th October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finish 2 i like to become ttr in indian railway
25th October 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum qualification for TTE in southern railway& loco pilot
5th November 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MEDICAL STANDARD FOR T T R JOB
20th November 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM SCIENCE STREAM STUDENT AND I WANT TO BE TTE IN RAILWAY SO WOULD U TELL ME THE DATE OF FORM RELEASE AND AND THE MONTH . I AM WAITING FOR ANSWER.
1st February 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I qualification is 12th I'm commerce group. I eligibility of this work pls rly me sir
7th February 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i applied for TC post in 2010 and now given my main written exam. sir i want know that PET is applicable for me or not. and it yes then i have to run for 1000mtr in 04.15mints or 1500mtr in 06 mint.

Thanks for your kind information in advance.
Yash
19th March 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.a english and b.ed students i like railway department job i am eligible
15th July 2015, 08:10 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. / T.C. are as follows: -

1. Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.

2. Age Limit = Minimum 18 Years and maximum 30 years.

3. Age relaxation is there for SC/ST/ OBC.
21st August 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir have passed out from 12th science with 63% marks . And I am 17 years old boy.Can I eligible for tte in railway.
16th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Rashmuu

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E.is Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.Age Limit Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?