13th September 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

I WANT TO BECOME TTR IN RAILWAYS, WHAT IS ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION? PLEASE TELL ME
14th September 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

where can i see vacancy of railway?
18th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student.can i applicable for railways exam.plzzz reply me through my [email protected]
18th September 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility criteria for railway tte/tc exam?
Qualification : a candidate should be passed 10th or 12th with any state board or CBSE.

AGE: minimum 16 year to 21 maximum year and age relaxation also prefer to ST/SC/OBC Candidate.
after a time of period RRB invite ti Indian people for TTE/TC. THE exam is written base, after clear written exam the RRB invite to selected candidate called for document verification and then medical test conduct.
20th September 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hw can i apply for raqilway exam......nw am doing thrid year........wen i can write the xams for railway........s ter we can write after finishing third year r ly after final year
21st September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am passed 12th with62.8% in commerce streame and iwant become t.t.e. in railway ,,sir give me information about exam and selection process.........
my imail id.... [email protected]
25th September 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi how can apply t.t.e exam please help me
my cell number:9962658368
25th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech second year student.i want to apply for the t.t.e post .i want to know that what qualifications are needed& how can i apply for this post
25th September 2011, 05:32 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

eligibility for TTE/TC is;
-a candidate should be 10th from any state board or central board
-age should be between 16-21

as you are in graduation and if fullfill the age criteria then you are eligible for that....
26th September 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

hi. sir i m doing 3 years hotel management, but i want to apply for railway TTE . so what ability and which types exam for this post plz.help me and send your contact no.
26th September 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

hi. sir i m doing 3 years hotel management, but i want to apply for railway TTE . so what ability and which types exam for this post plz.help me and send your contact no. plz reply at [email protected]
28th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madam, i am gaurav. I passed 12th pcm with 65percentage.and my graduation is pursuing. Am i eligible for the post of t.t or t.c. In railway. Plz tell me. 9027417080, [email protected]
30th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam
Please info me About the T.C Post I am complete my graduation
Thank you
30th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ madam
Please info me about the T.C post in indian railway i complete my graduation
Thank you
11th October 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
which date is conducted tte exam
which date application of tte exam
11th October 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Hello,

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. / T.C. are as follows: -

1. Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.

2. Age Limit = Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.

3. Nationality = India

Good Luck
reply:- i am stusying in 11 class,16 years of age can i apply for the post of tte and also tell where i can apply
15th October 2011, 08:10 AM
hareshw8

Quote:
Originally Posted by haresh View Post
When next application form are opened
reply me fast sir
16th October 2011, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

i m army retired what is the criteria for tte/tc post for me
19th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

from where and when will be the forms of tte or tt or any other recruitment in railways will available? plz mail me at [email protected]
20th October 2011, 01:42 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hellow dear,,
Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. / T.C. are as follows: -

1. Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.

2. Age Limit = Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.

3. Nationality = India
good luck...
thank you..
20th October 2011, 05:18 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

1. you have to Pass 10th & 10+2th standard from a recognized board.

2. Age Limit should be in between 16 Years to maximum 21 years.

3. you should Indian citizenship.
21st October 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

Quote:
what qualifition need to tc
21st October 2011, 07:52 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
Indian railway board is one of the largest network in the world.For the service in the class 1 and class 2 the recruitment is made directly.The services are Indian railway personnel service,Indian railway account service,Indian railway traffic service.For the other recruitment is based on the UPSC EXAM.
For those recruited through combined civil service examination Bachelor degree in civil engineering is must.
Mechanical engineers are recruited through special class railway apprenticeship.
For applying to the post of TTE/TC the eligibility required is
50% in the 10th standard exam or in the higher secondary exam.
You can apply in the application given in the website
www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
All the best
22nd October 2011, 04:51 PM
rijoy chakraborty

Quote:
I want to participate the job . Pl. intimate me in details .
regards.
rijoy.
22nd October 2011, 07:31 PM
chandni kumari 26

Dear friend
minimum qualification for applying TTE/TC is as
10th pass or 12 th pass from any recognized university or board.
BEST OF LuCK
23rd October 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for t.e ,t.e
24th October 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir, i did my mba and right now thinking to join for the post of tte in railway,,,,,,,,,,,,whether it is a good decision to join it please suggest me on my mail id [email protected]
24th October 2011, 06:04 PM
dibyendra yadav

qualification B.A. so i want to know that how can i apply for t.t.e. /t.c. post

mail [email protected]

mob.no.8088609832
25th October 2011, 06:31 PM
sachin ashok mistri

Quote:
please mail aregent
28th October 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

t.t.e ka form kab aata hi
29th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I am Kapil Gupta from Baraut. I passed B.com (percentage 56.67%). My mobile no. 08899797905. You provide me the job according my qualification.
My Mail ID- [email protected]
30th October 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done my post Graduation MBA in 2000 & interested to apply for TTE post.Am i elligible for that?
Can i directly apply for Senior TTE post or any another post. Please reply to my mail ID: [email protected].
30th October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH. AM I APPLY FOR WHICH POST IN INDIAN RAILWAY.
1st November 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Prajapati Rajesh
Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C

Sir i am passed S.Y. B.com With 48%. SO i am apply for this post.
4th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM 10 2 PASS I WANT TO JOIN RAILWAYS AS A TT/TC PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW I CAN JOIN IT MY AGE IS 19 AND WHEN APPLICATION FORM IS INVITED MY NAME IS VIVEK KUMAR SINGH MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
4th November 2011, 09:35 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.
Selection Process for South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2011

1. South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2011 procedure consists of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by a SECR Written Examination and Medical Examination.

2. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A separate advice indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.

3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for the PET is as under :
For Male Candidates For Female Candidates
Should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance. Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.

4. Only those candidates who qualify in the PET will be called for the SECR Railway Written Examination. A separate advise indicating date, time and venue will be sent to the qualified candidates.

5. Persons with disabilities as defined are exempted from the PET. They will be straight away called for the written examination.

6. SECR Written Examination 2011 : SECR 2011 Written Examination will consists of objective type multiple choice question paper aiming to assess the general knowledge / awareness / mathematics / reasoning etc.

7. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Answer script will be Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) type and valuation will be on computers.

8. SECR Recruitment Question paper will consist entirely of objective type questions. The question paper will be provided in Hindi, English, Marathi and Oriya languages. There will be negative marking.

9. Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination. At the time of verification of documents, the candidates will be allowed to exercise their choice for different categories of posts notified and also divisions / workshops for posting.

Application form for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2011 :

1. Candidates should submit the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2011 applications in the format annexed at Annexure – I to this Notification. SECR application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.

Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site : http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.

Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.

2. Candidates should fill up the application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only, failing which applications will be rejected.

3. Candidates should affix one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses on the application form in the space provided.

4. Candidates should also put their specimen signatures in the appropriate boxes in the application form. They should also affix their clear left hand thumb impression at the space provided for.

5. Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – VI of this Notification.

6. Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – VII of this notification. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given in Annexure – VIII.

7. Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the SECR Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.

8. Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell / South East Central Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.

Whom to apply ?

1. The filled in SECR application along with the required documents should be addressed to :

The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Annex Building, General Manager’s office,
South East Central Railway,
Bilaspur – 495 004,
Chhattisgarh State.

2. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “SECR Railway Application for Recruitment to the posts in Pay Band-1 + Grade Pay Rupee 1800/-”, Employment Notice No. – SECR/02/2010.

3. SECR Railway applications should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.

Only One Application : Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he / she will not be offered appointment later on.

Enclosures to the SECR Railway Application 2011 :

Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.

1. DD / IPO towards the examination fee, wherever applicable.
2. Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
3. Certificates in proof of educational / technical qualifications
4. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities.
5. Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying for quota reserved for them.
6. Copy of decree from the competent court of law for divorced / judicially separated women candidates claiming age relaxation.
7. Income certificate for economically backward class candidates availing fee concession.
8. Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.

thanks
5th November 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i am passed b.tech with 62%, i am eligible or not please reply my e-mail id [email protected]
14th November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation quota for ex-service man I have retired in the rank of chief petty officer from INDIAN NAVY on completion of 28 Years of service.my date of birth is 18 sep 1965
14th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask about all inormation about the post of T.T.E in railway . how can i apply for the post of t.t.e n
when will held next employment notice in railway for the post of t.t.e pls tell me i would be thankful to u
my cell no-9813737077 my name is deepak thakur & my mail id is [email protected]
16th November 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

can an ex serviceman apply for TTE please reply soon?
24th November 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

is there vacany or will come out shortly new vacany for T.T.E IN indian railway
24th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for the post of TTE do you tell the procedure of this post and tell the opening of post
my email id is [email protected] please you send the all details of this post my email id hurrily
26th November 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass with 70% and studying btech 4th yr.can i apply for T.C exam?wen will exams be?and wen are the notifications?plz reply me.
1st December 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i m b.sc (pcm group) . which type of jobs i get in indian ralways .
2nd December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know that i passed 10 2 from the board of nios can i aply for the post of tt
6th December 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in 12th running can i apply for T.T.E. post
sir, plz rply..
7th December 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i have done complete the mba with hr and marketing and i want to go in indian railway so plz tell me which type of suitable job for me in railway department
i will do the wait for your answer.
thanks and regards dhiraj solanki
9th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I need the details about the Southern Railway TTE Selection and when they commencing the date for selection . I completed 12th and doing my B.com Final year. E-mail id:- [email protected]
11th December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am graduation completed and two year in computer networking course. t.t.e can i am apply and what age of t.t.e
13th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

Quote:
Qualification : a candidate should be passed 10th or 12th with any state board or CBSE.

AGE: minimum 16 year to 21 maximum year and age relaxation also prefer to ST/SC/OBC Candidate.
after a time of period RRB invite ti Indian people for TTE/TC. THE exam is written base, after clear written exam the RRB invite to selected candidate called for document verification and then medical test conduct.
sir i have passed 10th std with 42.92%from english medium and i also have passed 12th std with 40%with science branch pcmb group shall i apply for tc exam i have very much interesed in rrb's so i was requesting you plz reply me your's obedient nakul hulge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?