20th May 2010, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;62327]hi friends. i am interested in maths. i want to take commerce field . which has better scope...? is it commerce with bussiness math or commerce with computer science! ...reply soon

Related Questions:
20th May 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

COMMERCE WITH BUSINESS MATH OR COMMERCE WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE WHICH HAS MORE SCOPE
23rd May 2010, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in commerce and tell me little bit about them?
23rd May 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i think science is best accnording. to me because we will do B.tech then will go science field frnds.

good luk
Arunim Tiwari :))
24th May 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I like science but i am little weak in maths.everybody is saying its hard i am confussed and really want to give a test to know my strengthg better?
25th May 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student, i got 88% in xii class. but now i feel that i am interested in agriculture, forestery, planets. i give up all my hopes. i donot understand what to do. please help me.............
25th May 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

iam a class x student who has given d cbse board exam .iam confused what to take sci or comm.
iam a 80-90% scorer too .i wanna opt wat i lyk but i dont know wat i lyk. im intrstd in both d fields but at some point my mindset changes .parents r not quite helpful they want me to take science but i feel comm is better n has better job opportunities so wat shud i take .plz help me as soon as possible
26th May 2010, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what what subjects comes in commerce
27th May 2010, 04:02 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend
both are good but everything is depending on your interest in which subject you have interest
if you interest in science then go for engineering or medical
if you have interest in commerce line then go for BBA,BBM,BHM etc.
27th May 2010, 09:48 PM
phuchi

hi friend,
both are demanding courses but it is totally dependent on you in which you have interest
by taking :-
science in 12th with maths then you have further scope of doing B.Sc,BE/B.Tech
science in 12th with biology then you have further scope of doing MBBS,BDS
commerce in 12th then you have further scope of doing BBA,B.com,BHM,BBM etc.
28th May 2010, 04:42 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

ts only interest which u are showing towards the subject.
just go back to your matriculation and close your eyes and see which subject u have stronger point.If science is your interesting subject mainly physics then go for it and if maths is your interesting subject then go with commerce. As you know more about both subjects, both are interesting.
28th May 2010, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i have a question in my mind actually i just passed out 10th wid 85% and want to know dat its better to take commerce or science cauz i have caliber to handel both but still confuse.but there is also one thing i like medical .so do u think i am ready for medical cauz everyone says dat medical is gud for brilliant studentd those who got 90% above in boards.
29th May 2010, 01:01 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a question in my mind actually i just passed out 10th wid 85% and want to know dat its better to take commerce or science cauz i have caliber to handel both but still confuse.but there is also one thing i like medical .so do u think i am ready for medical cauz everyone says dat medical is gud for brilliant studentd those who got 90% above in boards.

There is nothing like that, only the students who had scored 90% and above enroll for Medical.

I have seen many student who have scored 60% in there board exams, but perform exceptionally well in JEE and now studying MBBS froma good institute.

That's true that Good Academics record is always beneficial, good percentage will act better for you . But Percetage is always not the matter for that, one of the bigest factor is once interest and willingness to deliver his/her best. That only required for it.

If you are interested in Medical and also percieves that you have that Caliber, then why to heard to others, just go for it.......

Best of Luck
29th May 2010, 10:28 AM
Bishwonath

Actually science and commerse both are good subjects and have better scopes. It is not wise enough to ask what to study ? If you can't decide what to study ask the following questions to yourself:

1) What is my major interest ?
2) What is my future ambition ?
3) Do I find science and maths easy or difficult ?
4) What is my marks in science and math ?
5) What do my parents want me to do ?
6) What is my financial capacity ?
7) After doing science or commerce what jobs will I get ? Will the jobs suit me, will I be interested ?

besides to decide which one is easy or interesting for you you can visit the senior professors who teach in higher level, you can see the syllabus and textbooks. You can consult your seniors who have already studied science or commerce, you have to decide yourself and the most [B][U]important thing is you have to e able to recognize yourself who you are and what you want to do with your life. Stay in a peaceful place and decide.
OK take care and bye.
29th May 2010, 10:47 AM
Bishwonath

If you are hardworking, if you have good marks and if you are confident you can join science because it has wider scope. In the future you can shift to commerce from science but not to science from commerce. If you are hardworking and can't decide now you can join science now and decide in the future because by then you will have understood much better about the two, their scopes and many things being mature ok. If you are too weak, if you are not confident, hardworking and have no interest in science join commerce.
29th May 2010, 10:48 AM
savith

plz help me what should i take in 11th. i passed in 10th with 80%
i like biology & chemistry.i like MBA also
but i'am little confused about maths to take in higher studies
29th May 2010, 06:20 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

It's not about science or commerce, it's about you, your hard work, your determination.

Everything depends on how you do, but not on what you do.

If you feel like you can do exceptionally well in commerce, go for it, if you find that spirit about science stream, choose it.
29th May 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Even I'm terribly confused which stream to choose after 10th......I'm gud in science and maths both & I have a gr8 passion for
engineering so I've decided to do aeronautical engineering...but according to my parents and family Commerce has a wide scope and
so they want me to be a CA.....but I hate economics and my parents say that opting for science will ruin my future....
Really confused..what to do???????
3rd June 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i just gave my 10th .......wht should i do ahead science or commerce??i have interest in drawing.........plz reply
5th June 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hi...

I have more confidence in maths than biology. but i have interest in doing both CA and MBBS.What should i do now?? Please help me....friends
5th June 2010, 07:50 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i just gave my 10th .......wht should i do ahead science or commerce??i have interest in drawing.........plz reply

If you have interest in drawing and also interested in science, then better Enroll for Science.

By doing so, you can go for B.Arch course that would be better for you.

As for becoming a Good Architecture being Good in Drawing is also very neccessary.

For persuing B.Arch you have to crack entrance exams like- AIEEE (B.Arch), IITJEE alongwith Amptitude test, NATA and all these entrance requires better command in science with Drawing skills.
6th June 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i jst gave my 10th exm........nd m really confused which stream to choose.... nd i m weak in maths so plz help me
7th June 2010, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in Maths and want to do B. Sc. with IT. can i do my 12th in commerce and than join B. Sc.? i m confident of getting over 80% in Math in SSC.
7th June 2010, 10:33 PM
help100%

Look dear nothing to worry about and don't be so tensed about which stream to opt for right now every stream are interlinked in such a way and each and every stream has got many prospective and opportunities that you hardly have to worry or repent why i opt this stream? So, one think i want to convey that the subject you like or stream you want to go for you should like or love that subject the most.Don't try to opt for any stream under pressure because afterwards its turn out to be frustration thats all.
So, if you want to know more about the prospective of the different stream free to ask here.

Best of Luck,
help100%
8th June 2010, 01:31 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibuddy View Post
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
either you should take medical and become doctor or commerce and do ca but don,t take non medical because it will only make you an engineer and today in every street you will find an engineer.
8th June 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am too confused which subject i would choose either science or commerce
9th June 2010, 05:13 PM
yogitab

Quote:
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
Try a career aptitude test online, i found one on simplylearnt.com that tells you the stream you should choose based on your pesonality. here it is
http://www.simplylearnt.com/career-aptitude-test
11th June 2010, 09:04 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend........
It depends upon you that which subjects are interesting for you..........
So dont depend upon others.......it is your life.....

All the best..........
13th June 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Quote:
I like science but i am little weak in maths.everybody is saying its hard i am confussed and really want to give a test to know my strengthg better?
If you have even some intrest in the science and under stand the electrons It is better to go for Science which has greater scope for tech sevoy people.

if feared with electrons better opt for Commerce.../
14th June 2010, 01:56 AM
varunsingh753

f you have even some intrest in the science and under stand the electrons It is better to go for Science which has greater scope for tech sevoy people.

if feared with electrons better opt for Commerce.
14th June 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Does any college offer 11th& 12th in drawing as the main subject like they do in science & commerce? I want to get into commercial arts.
14th June 2010, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

why should i choose commerce as my major subject
15th June 2010, 02:46 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

friend!!!!

i think that you are neutral to interest in any subject so in my opinion , if you want to pursue mba than it doesn't matters it's commerce or science but if you want to do some attractive and innovative than go for science field since engineers are provided good packages and also in large numbers.

so, be wise !!!
you can't be completely neutral as well .

----------------------------------
hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible .

regards
~satish

----------------------------------
16th June 2010, 12:17 AM
raghav*

Science or commerce doesn't matters, the thing that really matters is the side in which you are really interested.
You should have the confidence to do anything you like and give it a best shot everytime
21st June 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 6.6% IN 10THEXAM BUT IN MY SCHOOL 6 OR C1 GRADE IS NOT APPROPEATE FOR MATH BUT I WANTS TO TAKE COMMERCE BUT SCHOOL GAVE ME 2COURCE SCIENCE AND COMMERCE WITHOUT MATH IN THE PLACE OF MATH HE GIVES ME WEB MULTIMEDIA ,HINDI AND PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION. PLEASEGIVE ME SOME IDEA WHAT TO DO???????
27th June 2010, 06:36 PM
nitinkoli22

Science is Life.....
i dont think that any other branche is having so much oppurtunities that scince can give you...
28th June 2010, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i jst gave my 10th exm........nd m really confused which stream to choose.... nd i m weak in maths so plz help me
aap commerce hi le lo kyu ki iska scope bhi hai aur competetion bhi kam hai .aur aap 12th k baad b.com karlo aap ko job mil jaegi par aap b.sc karoge to nahi milegi to soch lijiye iska scope.
29th June 2010, 01:05 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

dEAR FRIEND,
You have science feilds like:
engeenering
biotch
which are the two most flourishing industries all over
in Commerce:
banking
CA
etc but you must go for science
Most important choose the which you like most because mental praparedness is most important. Dont come in any kinds of forces.
29th June 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a good student and i am good in both science and math others are suggesting for science but i think there is great competion in
field of science and there is so much engineers in our country allready
so i want to choose coommerce and i am also interested in it so much.
please give me suggestions and benefits of doing commerce and science separately.
ANKUR
29th June 2010, 10:18 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

dear friend

both science and commerce has brilliant carrier in future.

after science followings will be options 4 u

1.engineering

2.medical science

3.general science like Bsc,Msc

4.BCA,MCA

and many more

in commerce line followings will be options 4 u

1.CA

2.B com,M com

and many more

BBA and MBA is common to both of u.

so now it depends on u in which line u are interested .

according to ur interest u select ur field path.

all the best.
29th June 2010, 10:36 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

dear friend

both science and commerce has brilliant carrier in future.

after science followings will be options 4 u

1.engineering

2.medical science

3.general science like Bsc,Msc

4.BCA,MCA

and many more

in commerce line followings will be options 4 u

1.CA

2.B com,M com

and many more

BBA and MBA is common to both of u.

so now it depends on u in which line u are interested .

according to ur interest u select ur field path.

all the best.
30th June 2010, 12:08 PM
sital

dear friend,
according to me both the science and commerce
are good but the choice is totally on your interest,command.
so according to me it will be better for you to opt that stream which you like.
all the best
30th June 2010, 04:07 PM
amit.2186

Dear friend, both science and commerce are exceptionally good at thier fields. Try to focus yourself first and think that in which subject you are good ie in science or commerce then you should decide for which subject you can go ..
30th June 2010, 07:08 PM
NISAMTI

Post Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

hai Rishi,
how are you ?now are juniors are competetive to make students join in their institutes...there are many institutes in both the streams.And you are the wealth of the nation..right..!
so,firstly i will the importance of both the streams...then,u can you have a better choice.
medical stream:BiPC-
30th June 2010, 07:53 PM
NISAMTI

hi rishi,
It is totally of your interest..
If u select science stream,it totally deals with the study of plants,animals,physics,chemistry.
it is nothing but the description and functioning of various plants and animals.after 12th standard,depending upon the medical entrance results,there are several courses in this science stream..but u must have the zeal to get medicine admission..if you are not interested in this course,it is very tough.then better choose commerce.
if you are really interested to study the way a plant or an animal survives by its body mechanisms.....it is better to select science.
If u select commerce stream,it totally deals with accounts,economics..mainly.
And take commerce only if u opt any business oriented courses after your 12th standard.by this you can choose "MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION" which brightens your future..
ok Rishi..i think you think,now are aware of the both sterams..
All the best rishi...
Bye..!
1st July 2010, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have pass out my SSC examination I have choosen C.A as my career ; But I am not understanding what to do now ?
1st July 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to become business tycoon so is commerce best for it????????
2nd July 2010, 01:37 AM
gaurav goel

hi,,
both the steans play important role in there fields.
to go with science can give you technical knowledge abt the whole world whereas commerce will give you knowledge about the market affairs
3rd July 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I WAS PASSED MY HIHG SCHOOL EXAMINATION WHICH SIDE I CHOOSE SCIENCE OR COMMERCE
3rd July 2010, 08:01 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Dear Rishi take that stream in which you have a interest because there is lot of scope in both the streams.
If you take science stream then you will become an Engineer.
and if you select commerce then you can you are eligible for CA,B.sc,B.com etc.

This will only be decided by your interest.

So think and go forward for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?