4th July 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of M.Tech and 25 years old?

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of M.Tech and 25 years old? What is the minimum criteria followed to apply for Navy? Can you please guide me with the information which is required and the procedure to follow? Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of 12th with 73 percentage and a girl candidate? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy logistics or education officer after completion of 12th with PCB
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?
  7. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy job with 92 percentage marks in 12th PCB?
  9. What are the minimum criteria required to be eligible to apply for Merchant Navy?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Marine Engineering? Can I get a grade 1 job?
  11. Can a girl join Indian Navy after completion of 12th in MPC stream?
  12. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  13. How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Sc for a girl?
  17. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  18. How to join defence services after passing F.Y.B.Com? What are the options available?
8th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of M.Tech and 25 years old?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of your M.Tech course being a 25 years old candidate. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in CDS examination. You should be in between 19-24 years to be eligible to appear in CDS examination. Since, you have crossed the maximum age limit of 24 years to appear in CDS examination, you are not eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy.
9th July 2017, 08:52 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of M.Tech and 25 years old?

Eligibility Criteria:

Sorry to say, but you are not eligible as the maximum age limit for CDS exam is 24 years old. But you have already crossed the limit, so you cannot apply for Indian navy.
26th April 2021, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to joining navy as observer I'm currently in undergraudtion
5th June 2021, 03:32 PM
Afreen0786

No, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of your M. Tech course being a 25 years old candidate. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC.
9th June 2021, 05:13 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

No, you are not eligible for Indian Navy after completion of M. Tech course and 25 years old. To join Indian Navy you have to appear in CDS examination, but the maximum age limit for CDS exam is 24 years old. But you have already crossed the limit. So you can not apply for Indian Navy.
14th September 2021, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I Am studying integrated M. Tech software engineering which contains 5 yrs academics ( so when I am in final. Year my age will be 22 . Now I am eligible or not please tell me i need to join indian navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?