4th July 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.A course with 43 percentage marks in B.A English? What is the minimum criteria to apply?

I have scored 43% marks in BA English honours from Maitreya College Delhi university through classroom course. Am I eligible for admission to MA in English from IGNOU distance learning course?. Please reply soon as possible. Thanks.

10th July 2017, 12:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.A course with 43 percentage marks in B.A English? What is the minimum criteria to apply?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University in M.A English.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with English as main or subsidiary paper.

The fee for two year duration is Rs 9000 ( Rs 4500 per month ).

To get detail information visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?