9th May 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for B.Tech without clearing 2 subjects in 12th?

I want to seek admission in b.tech civil stream.but d problem is dat my physics and maths is not clear.plz suggest me can i get the admission during which i'll clear my phy nd maths.frndz plz rply

9th May 2011, 06:12 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech without clearing 2 subjects in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to seek admission in b.tech civil stream.but d problem is dat my physics and maths is not clear.plz suggest me can i get the admission during which i'll clear my phy nd maths.frndz plz rply
B.Tech Admission:

No, You can not take admission in the B.Tech course because for the

admission in the B.tech course you must have pass 10+2 exam with

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If you not clear physics and math

then i advise you to do clear all the subject of 12th std. After completing

12th std. you can apply for the B.Tech course. Many government and

Private institute offering for this program.

Here i give you popular entrance exam name in which you can apply

after completing 12th.

IIT JEE.

AIEEE.

WBJEE.

COMEDK.

MHT-CET.

KIITEE.

VITEEE.

SRMEEE....etc

I wish you will get a bright future.

Regards
~Mukul~
9th May 2011, 07:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Certainly you cannot go for higher studies without completing your 12th standard. For engineering you will need to appear for entrance exams. In the eligibility criteria it is clearly stated that the candidate should be a 12th pass. For some exams the minimum marks to be secured are 50%. So you need first clear these papers. You will need to wait for another year to go in for engineering.
9th May 2011, 11:33 AM
venkatgct

dear friend,

the qualification criteria for any university says that a student must hav passed his higher secondary or equivalent with minimum 50% grades to seek admission into the institution.

further maths forms a important part for civil stream or any other engg stream..

so pls try harder and clear ur subjects,,,, Remember nothing is impossible!!!

regards....
9th May 2011, 07:47 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

It depends on from which institute you want to do btech, an average institute doesnt laid much stress on PCM, but if you will do form institutes like iit or nit, then definitely you will not be able to clear entrance with weakness in physic and maths is much more important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?