15th May 2016, 08:09 AM
ekam1234

Can I take admission in Computer Science before passing the compartment subject of 10+2 PSEB?

I have just got result of 10+2 pseb and I got compartment in one subject that is math. Now I have to pass it in september or July, so can I take admission in computer science before passing compartment subject

15th May 2016, 03:12 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in Computer Science before passing the compartment subject of 10+2 PSEB?

No, you are not eligible for admission in any other course without clearing all subject of previous course. At the time admission you will have to show your Migration certificate as well as passing certificate along with all original marks sheet. If you have not cleared all paper then your schools will not give any certificate which I have mentioned, and hence you will not be able to take admission in any higher course.

So please don't worry and concentrate on your study. You can go for higher course in the next upcoming year.
15th May 2016, 03:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Computer Science before passing the compartment subject of 10+2 PSEB?

No, not at all, candidates who have passed 10+2 with even passing percentage of marks are eligible for bachelor's degree in any stream either it is science or computer science. You can not take admission in any university with compartment in mathematics. All university has criteria that candidate must have passed in all subjects.

You must appear for compartmental examination in mathematics and score well to have overall status of result as passed candidates then only you will be eligible for graduation in any stream.
15th May 2016, 07:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in Computer Science course without passing all subjects of your 12th stanadrd. Admissions in Computer Science are offered to candidates who have cleared all subjects in 12th standard and through merit basis of entrance examination. So, you can apply for admission in Computer Science only after clearing the failed subject of your 12th standard.
15th May 2016, 11:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekam1234 View Post
I have just got result of 10+2 pseb and I got compartment in one subject that is math. Now I have to pass it in september or July, so can I take admission in computer science before passing compartment subject
Yeah you can take admission in computer science, but only after completion of your +2 and for which you need to clear maths paper. There are many courses which are related to computer science which you can opt after completion of your +2.

The courses would include such as choosing Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in IT or Computer Science as both are related to computer science. If you are interested in joining in arts college then you can do courses such as BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) or B.sc Computer science.

There are eligibility criteria's which is needed to be satisfied for joining in these courses and there are colleges which provides these courses and you need apply for the exam conducted by the respected college.
16th May 2016, 12:10 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*You can not get admission in any bachelor's degree without compartment in mathematics. Candidate must have done 10+2 with at least 40% marks to apply for graduation in any stream.

*You have failed in one subject, so you are not eligible for graduation course and hence you must pass in that subject to become eligible for graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?