22nd June 2013, 12:04 AM
laxmanrajpurohit

How can I take admission in NTPI? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication

Hello sir ... Myself Laxman Singh completed B.E in Electronic&Communication want to take admission in NTPI.
Can i apply and take admission

Related Questions:
  1. What is NTPI? Scope and Fee structure of this NTPI being a candidate having completed BE in ECE?
  2. How to prepare for NTPI CET?
  3. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  4. Can 4th year B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation) student apply for NTPI?
  5. ntpi admissions? fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  8. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  12. How to get admission in NTPI after B.Tech?
  13. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  14. How should I apply for NTPI post graduation course? I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering
  15. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication
  17. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  18. Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?