2nd February 2018, 10:54 AM

I'm from Arts background and completed 1 year Diploma in Computer Application. Am I eligible to apply for BCA?

I am a Arts students my subjects are English, Bengali, Geography, Philosophy, Sanskrit and Computer Application and I have also completed 1 year Diploma in Computer Application. Am I eligible to apply for BCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course if I had Computer Application in HS (Arts)?
  2. Arts stream students are eligible for BCA admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i study BCA after taking Arts in my Intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to study 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course being a 12th Arts candidate?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  6. Am I eligible for BCA after completing B.A? I am from Arts background -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  8. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  9. Possibility to study Computer Application in Graduation for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  10. How to go for MCA after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  11. Can I study BCA being an Arts with Computer Application student?
  12. Am I eligible to do BCA in arts without maths and computer but with adittional computer certificate?
  13. Am I eligible to study full time MCA being a distance BCA graduate with Arts background? Where to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course for BCA graduate?
  16. Am I eligible to do MCA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in IPS exam if pursuing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?
12th February 2018, 08:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm from Arts background and completed 1 year Diploma in Computer Application. Am I eligible to apply for BCA?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BCA after completion of your Diploma in Computer Applications. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or Diploma in Computer Applications course from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BCA course. Admissions in BCA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
13th February 2018, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I'm from Arts background and completed 1 year Diploma in Computer Application. Am I eligible to apply for BCA?

I want to do a course in computer applications and as well in computer hardware. Can I do it from polytechnic and which polytechnic is offering such course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?