3rd November 2016, 01:51 PM
Dingjljbjz

Is it possible to get transfer from one school to another in the middle of class 10th session?

Respected Sir, I want to know is it possible to get transfer from one school to another in the middle of class 10th session? If it is possible then please tell me the procedure.

31st August 2017, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get transfer from one school to another in the middle of class 10th session?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one school to another in the middle of session. However, you can apply for migration from one school to another after completion of any standard. You have to take a migration certificate from your current school before leaving it. Because you have to produce the same in new school wherever you go for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?