7th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join merchant navy while pursuing engineering in electrical and electronics stream?

I pursuing my engineering in electrical and electronics stream.IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN merchant navy

7th December 2011, 03:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join merchant navy while pursuing engineering in electrical and electronics stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pursuing my engineering in electrical and electronics stream.IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN merchant navy
Hello friend,
If you are pursuing engineering, it will be better to apply for merchant navy after completion of the program. To join as an junior engineer sometimes referred as 5th engineer, you must have completed your bachelors degree in engineering.
After completion of your bachelors degree program, you will have to undergo pre-sea course, which is mandatory for candidates willing to join Merchant Navy.
24th January 2012, 06:49 PM
selva786

Default Re: Is it possible to join merchant navy while pursuing engineering in electrical and electronics stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You couldn't apply for the merchant navy while you pursuing any degree.But you can join after the completion of degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?