15th October 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I take for science or commerce? Which is more useful to become an IPS officer

which is more useful in becoming IPS officer ? if i want to be IPS officer what should i take science or commerce ?

22nd January 2013, 06:29 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: What should I take for science or commerce? Which is more useful to become an IPS officer

To become an IPS officer subject doesn't matter whether you take science or commerce.TO become IPS you should be graduate in any stream.
should be citizen of india
age 21-30 years for general,5 years relaxation for SC/St,3 years for OBC.
You can take any subject in which you are interested to become IPS.IPS exam is conducted by UPSC.you should qualify it with good ranking.
15th May 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I take for science or commerce? Which is more useful to become an IPS officer

I am totally confused whether i should take science or commerce, but i like science more than commerce but i also like human resource management
Please gulde me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?