4th November 2017, 08:09 PM
Garg1637

What is the validity of 10th class sport certificates? Is it valid to apply for 12th standard admission or not?

What is the validity of 10th class sports certificates? Is it valid for applying for 12th standard admission or not? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  3. How to get my 10th and intermediate certificates?
  4. Which all certificates are required to get admission in 10th class at Hyderabad after completing 10th CBSE from Doha?
  5. Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  7. Is it compulsory to submit pass certificates right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K-CET document verification? -- [New]
  8. Will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job?
  9. Am I eligible to complete 10th and 11th standard together if I have failed in 10th standard?
  10. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  11. Being failed in class 11 makes me ineligible for UPSC exams?
  12. Can I get admission in fashion designing course, if I fail in class 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  14. Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  16. Chances to get admission in IIM-A for B.Sc(Chemistry) General student with 75% in 10th and 55% in 12th?
  17. Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?
  18. Whether both of my certificates are valid if completed 12th twice from BSEB and NIOS Board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?