13th November 2016, 08:12 PM

What is the physical criteria required to become a STF officer?

Respected Sir, I want to become a STF officer but my height is 163 cm. I want to know what is the physical criteria required to become a STF officer? Am I eligible to become a STF with such physical criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  3. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  4. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  5. What is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required?
  6. What is the minimum Height required to become an IPS Officer? What are the other Physical criteria required? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply in RAW and STF while working in a bank as an officer?
  8. How to apply in RAW & STF Of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  10. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  12. What is the Physical criteria required for IAS post?
  13. How to become a CID officer after Graduation?
  14. How should I join STF after passing masters degree
  15. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  16. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
  17. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required for IPS exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  18. What is the weight required for Army Clerk? What is the physical criteria required?
13th January 2017, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the physical criteria required to become a STF officer?

Physical Criteria Required to become an STF Officer:

The physical criteria required to become an STF (Special Task Force) Officer is almost same as that of Officer in Police department. The minimum height required for this post if 162 cms for male candidates and for female candidates it is 157 cms. Corresponding weight is required for STF Officer post.
17th April 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am studying but in class 12 by commerce Stream, but I am interested in fighting wars and, and I want to become a killer, can I become
18th September 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to know that After passing the 12th class we can directly apply to STF without passing Master Degree?
If I cannot apply for STF directly after passing 12th class than please sir tell me that which degree I should Qualify?
10th July 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir. I want to know. what are the age limit for become a stf (special tast force) officer
18th August 2021, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,Can you tell my what are the educational qualifications required to become a Special Task Force Officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?