13th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Details of Doctorate of Applied Education program of Chitkara University?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the information of Doctorate program of Chitkara University in domain of Applied Education? Please tell me in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  3. Doctorate in Education from Queens University Canada?
  4. How a foreigner can take admission in PhD Applied Mathematics in India?
  5. What kind of facilities are available in Chitkara University for PhD candidates?
  6. Is there any polytechnic in Chitkara?
  7. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?
  8. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  11. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  12. What is the course fee for doing distance Ph.D in History with list of universities to apply?
  13. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?
  14. Which is better to do PhD in English Language or English Literature?
  15. How to take admission in Hotel Management in Chitkara University after completing 12th with 63% in commerce?
  16. Colleges offering admission to diploma holders for B.Tech or B.E?
  17. What is the scope of doing B.Pharma course in USA?
  18. Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?