2nd January 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MS admission, if got too many backlogs in B.Tech which I cleared?

Hello Sir, I have too many backlogs in my B.Tech and I completed it in university itself and I have 70% in my B.Tech. Am I eligible for MS or not? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  2. Will my cleared backlogs create any problem in getting admission in US universities?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  5. Can I study MS in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL having completed B.Tech with an arrears in final semester?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  8. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  10. Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?
  11. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  13. Can I get admission in the 6th semester directly if I cleared my backlogs in the 2nd year?
  14. Am I eligible for MS admission, if got too many backlogs in B.Tech which I cleared?
  15. Will I get job after clearing UPSC civil services exam, if cleared engineering with lot of backlogs which are not live anymore? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  17. Am I eligible to get job in MNC’s If I have cleared backlogs by the time of Interview?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
2nd January 2017, 04:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MS admission, if got too many backlogs in B.Tech which I cleared?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course even if you have too many backlogs in B.Tech which you have already cleared. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. Since, you have 70% marks in your B.Tech course, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course.
2nd January 2017, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MS admission, if got too many backlogs in B.Tech which I cleared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have too many backlogs in my B.Tech and I completed it in university itself and I have 70% in my B.Tech. Am I eligible for MS or not? Please help me.
You have a pending backlog so you are not eligible for MS course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MS admission.
3rd January 2017, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Only pending backlogs will create problem during admission. If you have cleared all the backlogs and have degree in your hand, then you just need to perform well in entrance exam for admission.

Hence, no need to worry about anything, just perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?