30th November 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Post graduation after MBBS 3rd year and interested in Artificial life and Nano tech relations?

I’m doing MBBS 3rd year now. I am interested in doing research on artificial life and Nano tech relations. What post graduation should I pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Tata Nano after passing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  3. Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?
  4. Can a B.Tech(3rd year) student quit from B.Tech and start a career in MBBS?
  5. Procedure and complete information on doing Neurosurgery course after completion of MBBS course?
  6. Job opportunities in India for Ph.D in Nano science?
  7. Have interest in Information Technology but want to do MBBS after 12th science
  8. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  9. Will there be any course in Post Graduation related to Engineering being a candidate of pursuing MBBS?
  10. Syllabus of Post graduation in International Relations?
  11. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Which field should I choose being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT and having interest in Mass Communications?
  13. Which are the good colleges for nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  14. Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?
  15. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  17. What can I do if I realized in 3rd year that I am not interested in B.Tech?
  18. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2018, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation after MBBS 3rd year and interested in Artificial life and Nano tech relations?

You can pursue any PG or research course, only after completing your MBBS degree. At the moment, you can't get admission in any PG course, because you are still an undergraduate.

You can pursue courses in fields like nanotechnology, if you are interested in such field. Admission is mostly through entrance exam by the concerned university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?