9th March 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Interview if completed correspondence B.Sc(IT) being an MCA student?

Hello,
I am an MCA student. I have completed my B.Sc(IT) through correspondence. Am I eligible for HCL Technologies Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  3. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
  6. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  7. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  8. Whether Aptitude Test is the part of HGL Technologies Interview?
  9. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  10. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  11. What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?
  12. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  13. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  14. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the interview in WIPRO? I am pursuing MCA and have scored 74% in MCA
  17. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  18. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
12th March 2016, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Interview if completed correspondence B.Sc(IT) being an MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an MCA student. I have completed my B.Sc(IT) through correspondence. Am I eligible for HCL Technologies Interview?
If your MCA degree is regular course then you are eligible to attend for interview in HCL Technologies.

Eligibility criteria of HCL recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
14th March 2016, 07:42 PM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Interview if completed correspondence B.Sc(IT) being an MCA student?

HCL is very popular and leading Global IT Enterprise limited company at MNC level. The requirements for the HCL company engineers are as follows.
● They should be clear 10th and 12th with 60% marks. You should be a student of B.E/ MCA / M.tech / M.sc from subjects ( computer science, electronics, physics) from a reputated university.
● No any backlogs will be allowed.
● The candidate must have good communication skills.
● More than 2 years gap applicant not be allowed.
So you have a chance to go for HCL technologies being a MCA student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?