13th April 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among Infosys and Cognizant for ECE graduates?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me that which company is better in between Cognizant and Infosys? I am having interview in both companies and I am an ECE graduate. So, will you tell me which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  2. Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?
  3. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?
  6. Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?
  7. Where should I join between Infosys and Cognizant? Is Infosys offers MBA course for free?
  8. Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?
  9. Courses available to become a Software Engineer/Developer?
  10. Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which one to choose between Infosys and Cognizant?
  12. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  13. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
  14. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  16. Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?
  17. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  18. Opportunities/companies for B.E engineering(EEE)?
13th April 2016, 11:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Infosys and Cognizant for ECE graduates?

Both Infosys and Cognizant are very good companies and you should attend interviews of both these companies if they are not clashing. Infosys offers better learning opportunity and its training is concerned one of the best in IT industry. On the other hand, Cognizant offers very good work culture. So you should analyze your strengths and future goals and then take a decision. Since you are fresher, so you should go for Infosys if you want your future to be in the IT field only.
14th April 2016, 07:52 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which is better among Infosys and Cognizant for ECE graduates?

Both the companies that is Cognizant and Infosys are good at their own. Cognizant and Infosys both are CMMI level 5 company. Cognizant and Infosys both are accredited by NASDAQ.

So, you can not differentiate on between company on the basis of their work, their revenue generation, their salary and all.

Yes, Environment of company matters and there is no same environment in each company, so you need to focus on this topic and nothing more than this.

According to me both the companies has the good and friendly environment.

But if i would have been in our place i could have opted cognizant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?