9th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get officers posts in merchant navy

Sir, I知 Himanshu and I have craze to join navy and I知 12 pass with PCM with 73%. Can I get a job on engineering post salary above 50000-100000 or above? Sir I read some posts about rank of engineer 1 rank 2 rank 4 rank. Sir, I don't know about these ranks please tell me Sir and what procedure I do for this? Is there any online or offline form.
Sir, at this present time I have offline form of deck cadet and GP rating. Sir I知 filling this deck cadet form and submit it sir by post account to entries. Is it possible to get salary up to 1 lack or above on this post? Sir I love navy. So, I want to enter in these post. Which choice of post Sir you will advice me. Please reply Sir.

29th July 2017, 12:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get officers posts in merchant navy

For officer level post in merchant navy, you need to have B.Sc in nautical science or B.Tech in marine engineering qualification. They consider these qualifications for higher level posts.

Hence, you should study any one of these course from a reputed institute and then apply for job. Selection will be on the basis of interview and training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?