24th March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in some other school, after studying 9th from a different school?

Can we get admission in 10th class after completing 9th in some other school in some other state in CBSE school. Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?
  7. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  8. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  9. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  10. Can I change school after studying in 9th for 6 months? List of schools in Hyderabad who are taking admission till now?
  11. Can I apply in CHS entrance exam with marksheet of different school while studying in 9th from other school?
  12. Will it be a problem to get school admission if we have low marks in our latest results?
  13. Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on further education?
  14. Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?
  15. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  16. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  18. Is it possible to change school after completion of 9th ICSE?
24th March 2017, 08:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in some other school, after studying 9th from a different school?

Yes, you can get admission in 10th standard of another CBSE school, but make sure that the registration hasn't been done yet. If the registration has been done then you won't be allowed to do so. You just have to write a request application to the principal of your school regarding the matter. Now you will be provided with the transfer certificate, the mark sheet and the other required documents and have to follow the further steps as directed by the school authorities.
24th March 2017, 11:04 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I get admission in some other school, after studying 9th from a different school?

No, you cannot get admission in 10th standard again without having studied 9th from the school you want to get admission in.

You will have to get admission in class 9 and then after clearing the examination, you can get admission in 10th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?