6th January 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian navy after completing class 10th?

Hi Sir, I am Gagandeep Kaur. I am 17 years old. I study in 10th std. Now, I have 5ft1in height. Can I join Indian navy after completing 10th. My GK is very good and also physics, chemistry and maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  3. Can I join Indian navy after completing class 10th?
  4. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  5. Can I apply for the entrance exam for Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy after completing 10th? Entrance exam to join?
  7. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  8. How can I join Indian Navy after completing 10th CBSE?
  9. Can I join Indian navy after passing 10th class?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  11. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  12. How should I join Indian Navy having passed 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  14. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  15. How can I join Indian navy after class 10th?
  16. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?
  17. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  18. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
6th January 2017, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian navy after completing class 10th?

Sorry, to say that being a 10th standard student, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy. The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Navy is completion of 12th standard or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not passed 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination to join Indian Navy.
6th January 2017, 08:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, with 10th qualification you will be not eligible to join Indian Navy. The minimum required qualification to join Indian Navy is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you will be eligible to join Indian Navy after 12th through various entries as NDA, entries through nausena bharti.

So, you have to wait till 12th std to join the Indian Navy.

For more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
6th January 2017, 09:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

I am glad that you want to join Indian navy. To join the Indian navy you have to pass class 12 with science stream and the combination should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Also your weight and height must not be less than 42 kg and 5.15 feet respectively.
6th January 2017, 10:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am Gagandeep Kaur. I am 17 years old. I study in 10th std. Now, I have 5ft1in height. Can I join Indian navy after completing 10th. My GK is very good and also physics, chemistry and maths.
Sorry, to say that you are not eligible for Indian Navy after completing 10th standard. You need to complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification to eligible for Indian Navy Wing. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria;

NDA stands for National Defence Wing, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every twice in a year.

The candidate must complete Plus two or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. The candidate age should be not more than 16.5 years & less than 19.5 years.

The candidate must be Physically and Medically fit.
7th January 2017, 12:02 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Hello,

I am sorry to say that you cannot go for Indian navy right now as you are in 10th standard. Minimum qualification for Indian Navy is class 12 and the person should be a citizen of India
8th January 2017, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 10th standard, you are not eligible Indian Navy exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
5th April 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir 26 year old 10th pass I have Driving licence and motorcycle (LMV & MOTOR CYCLE WITH GEAR ) SIR I like to join Indian navy. Please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?