17th May 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join army school in UP for 9th standard?

Sir/Mam, I want to join army school in up in class 9 my father is in army please tell me entrance exam date? What type of preparation is required to clear the exam? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same soon? Thank you!

26th May 2017, 04:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join army school in UP for 9th standard?

You have to apply for admission form in the month of march, after that you have to appear for an entrance exam.During submission of form,school will notify you the date of your entrance exam.If you qualify the exam,then you will be called for an interview with necessary documents such as class 8 grade card, transfer certificate, character certificate, etc.After full filling all these formalities you will be able to get admission in army school.
26th May 2017, 04:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join army school in UP for 9th standard?

You have to apply for admission form in the month of march, after that you have to appear for an entrance exam.During submission of form,school will notify you the date of your entrance exam.If you qualify the exam,then you will be called for an interview with necessary documents such as class 8 grade card, transfer certificate, character certificate, etc.After full filling all these formalities you will be able to get admission in army school.
The question in your entrance exam would be of 8th standard, so you are advised to go through you class 8 books thoroughly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?