15th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello,
I want to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly tell me how many seats available for that? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?
  5. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  12. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  14. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Zoology) with scholarship in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University if pursuing 12th Commerce with Hindi?
  17. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
22nd August 2015, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly tell me how many seats available for that? Please reply to me immediately.
Every year the Aligarh Muslim University will allot 40 to 50 seats for B.Sc in Chemistry students. However, it may differ based on various factors such as, Number of students, entrance exam result etc.

Please, refer the link -> ,http://www.amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=96&typ=3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?