23rd February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for females to become a District Primary Officer?

I am a female teacher in primary school. I had been completed PTC, BA, MA in psychology subject with 1st class. I want to be a district primary officer. So kindly tell me the minimum qualification required for females?

21st September 2016, 07:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for females to become a District Primary Officer?

Minimum Qualification Required for District Primary Officer Post:

You are required to pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course and must have been qualified in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination. The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment is,

>> Candidates must have completed HSC

>> Any degree with D.EI.Ed, B.EI.Ed and must have been qualified in TET Examination.

>> The district education officer generally control the whole district with regard to Education, hear, guide, manage and redress the complains of the teachers and other staff and general public.

>> All the duties by the teachers and other staff are complied with under the name of District Education officer.
14th September 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for females to become a District Primary Officer?

Dear sir I want to get teacher job. now I am in army I had completed BA and now I want to do teacher related course .can I completely teacher related course with my job tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?