1st September 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?

can i get a job in merchant navy after 12th pass with comerce stream , without math\
plz give detail

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  2. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  3. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  9. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce? -- [New]
  11. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  12. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  14. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  16. Can I work as a Merchant Navy after passing 12th from commerce without Maths?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
1st September 2011, 08:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?

A commerce stream student cannot join merchant navy. After completing the 12th class one can join the merchant navy. But this provided the candidate studied maths and Physics during the 12th class. You need to look for other career options. You can decide based on where your skills are.
12th November 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?

marchent navy after 12th possible or not.
3rd January 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir merchant navy ka form nikalne ki kya date hai
31st January 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am joining indian navy
5th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Good courses after 12th commerce without maths

I wanted 2 do sumthing in the marine after the completion of my 12th commerce without maths (i wanted 2 do merchant navy)
10th April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hi! i am vikash ,appearing 12th this year with commerce and i am fully interested in merchant navy pls tell me about any course for me.
10th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me about the courses of merchant navy for 12th appearing student with commerce
11th April 2012, 03:19 AM
maya_sarabhai

hii

do after completing Commerce in 12th standard
after passing 12th from commerce field you can go for
1 BBA
2 BMS
3 BBI
4 hotel management
5 you can go form MBA and CA also
6 mass and media communication
7 fashion designing
8 if you are are computer student you can go for BCA

good luck
11th April 2012, 03:24 AM
maya_sarabhai

hii

do after completing Commerce in 12th standard
after passing 12th from commerce field you can go for
1 BBA
2 BMS
3 BBI
4 hotel management
5 you can go form MBA and CA also
6 mass and media communication
7 fashion designing
8 if you are are computer student you can go for BCA

good luck
20th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths? 2012
28th November 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course after passing 12with commerce stream if I am a middle class person
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?