Technical Branch Vacancies, Indian Air force
Indian Air Force was established on October 8, 1932. The force consists of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys. The first ac flight of the Indian Air Force came on April 1, 1933. “A” Flight came in action for the first time from Miranshah after four and a half years in order to support the operations of Indian Army against insurgent Bhittani tribesman. It is considered as one of the most stringest force in the country besides the Indian Naval Force and the Indian Army.
Candidates can apply for the Aeronautical Engineers Course in both Electronics and Mechanical branch in the Indian Air Force.
Candidates should have born between 2 January 1983 and 1 January 1993.
Candidates are required to have Degree in Engineering in Electronics/Telecom/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Instrumentation/Computer Science branch from recognized institute or university.
No. of posts: Several posts are available in Indian Air Force.
The selection process for the posts includes both written examination as well as the personal interview with the selection committee.
How to apply: Candidates should send the complete application form in the prescribed format through ordinary post to Command Education Officer, HQ Western Air Command IAF, Subrato Park, New Delhi - 10.
Last date for the receipt of application: 14 April 2010.
For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in
- Indian Air Force, Career in Indian Air Force
- Career Options in Air Force
- How to join IAF as an Officer after Intermediate 10+2?
- How to join IAF in the Technical Branch after Graduation?
- Eligibility Criteria for women to join Indian Air Force
- Airman in Group ‘y’ (Non Technical), Indian Air Force
- Pilot, Indian Air force
- Assistant Commandant General Duty, Assistant Commandant Technical Branch, Indian Coast Guard
- Procedure to join Indian Air Force after B.Tech
- How to join IAF in the flying Branch after Graduation?
- Salary Packages for Air Force Officers
- Opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2012, Union Public Service Commission
- Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch 2011
- Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT -2013 (for men)