Airman in Group ‘y’ (Non Technical), Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force was founded in the year October 8, 1932. It has around 2 lakh personnel working with 12 hundred aricraft. Indian Air Force is a part of Indian Armed Forces withs its headquarter located at New Delhi. The force works on the motto of “Touch the Sky with Glory”. Air Chief Marshal Pradeep Vasant Naik is the Chief of the Air Staff. The major objective of the force is to provide security to the indian airspace and also to conduct aerial walfare during a war condition.
Unmarried male candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Airman in Group ‘y’ (Non Technical) in Indian Air Force for August 2010 recruitment.
Candidates should be born between 1 January 1990 and 28 February 1994 (both date inclusive).
Candidates should have passed intermediate or equivalent with Science, Art or Commerce with atleast 50% marks in aggregate for applying for the posts of Airman in Group ‘y’ (Non Technical) in Indian Air Force.
No. of posts: Several posts are availbale for the position of Airman.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the prescribed salary.
The selection process for the posts of Airman in Group ‘y’ (Non Technical) in Indian Air Force includes a selection test follwed by the physical test that will be organized by Central Airman Selection Board.
How to apply: Candidates are required to send their application froms in the prescribed format at the address:
Central Airman Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807,
Last date for the reciept of application: 10 June 2010
For more information visit www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Difference between Airman and Air Traffic Controller
- Career Options in Air Force
- IAF 2011 Airman
- IAF Airman Non Tech Trades Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Air Force, Career in Indian Air Force
- How to prepare for I.A.F. Airman (Educational Instructors Trade) Exam?
- Eligibility and Selection Process for Airman Recruitment in Indian Air Force 2013
- How to join Air force?
- Technical Branch Vacancies, Indian Air force
- IAF Airman Non Tech Trades Entrance Exam Pattern
- How to join IAF as an Officer after Intermediate 10+2?
- List of Defense Service Entrance Exams
- Pilot, Indian Air force
- IAF Airman - How to become an IAF Airman?
- Procedure to become Flying Officer in Indian Air Force