Vacancy for Officer post in Territorial Army
Applications have been invited for the officer post in Territorial Army. The last date to apply is 31st December 2013. Male candidates who have completed graduation and are currently employed can apply. Even self employed and ex-servicemen are eligible to apply. The maximum age limit to apply is 42 years.
- Only male candidates can join the army. Ex-servicemen too can apply.
- The minimum qualification required to apply is graduation.
- The candidates applying for this post must be employed. They can be self-employed or employed in any government organisation, semi-government organisation, private organisation or can be a central government employee.
- The minimum age required to apply for this post is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years.
Candidates who are currently employed with Para Military Forces or Police force are not eligible to apply.
As part of the selection procedure the candidates will need to appear for the written exam. The written exam will consist of two parts. In the first part the candidate will need to write short essay. In the second part there will be objective type questions. The questions will be on general awareness area. There will be questions on areas like Economic affairs, Political affairs, International situation and sports.
Candidates clearing the written test will be called for the screening by the Preliminary Interview Board. At the time of the interview the candidates will need to bring along
- Attested copies of all their certificates from 10th standard onwards
- Physical fitness certificate
- Candidates employed in any government organisation, semi-government organisation, private organisation, central government organisation will need to submit authenticated letter from their Head Office.
- Candidates who are self employed will need to give an affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-. It should be attested by the Gazetted Officer, Deputy Commissioner of the District or Commissioned Officer. The letter should include the nature of self employment and also income earned. They will need to submit copy of their latest tax filed and also copy of their PAN card.
- Ex-servicemen will need to send the required documents to the Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
During the first year of the commission the selected candidates will undergo one month of basic training. There will be two months of annual training camp. Candidates will need to attend this camp in the first year of training too. After completing their training period the candidates will be commissioned at IMA Dehradun for a period of three months. The same will be within the first two years of them joining the army.
- Officers, Territorial Army
- How to join Indian Army?
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Allopathic Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- 113th Technical Graduate Course (July-2011), Indian Army
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- Veterinary Medical Officer - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Procedure to join Technical department of Indian Army
- Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher), Indian Army
- Junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher), Indian Army
- Principal, Army Institute of Law
- Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II - Malwa Gramin Bank
- 114th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (January 2012) - Indian Army
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army