Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher), Indian Army
The primary mission of Indian Army is to preserve the interest of the nation and safeguard its integrity and sovereignty against any external threats by waging war or by deterrence. Its secondary mission is to assist government agencies in coping with proxy war and other internal threats and to offer aid to civil authority in the case of necessity.
Recruitment by Indian Army:
Indian Army has invited applications from eligible male candidates for the position of Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 67 course for RT Maluvi, Granthi and Puandit.
Name of the Position: Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher)
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 40, which is divided as follows:
• Pandit – 26
• Granthi – 08
• Maluvi - 06
Candidates appointed for this position, will get a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800.
Education: The minimum educational qualification requirement for the position of Junior Commission Officer is a graduation from a recognized university in any discipline. In addition, they should possess one of the qualifications pertaining to the religious denomination. For detailed information visit the website of Indian Army.
Age requirement: The minimum age limit is 27 years and maximum age limit is 34 years. The minimum age requirement in the case of remustered candidates is 25 years.
Physical fitness requirement: Candidates should be able to run one mile within eight minutes and they should be 155 cms of height, 50 kgs of weight and should have 77 cms chest measurement.
How to apply:
Duly filled in application must be submitted by the candidates in prescribed format with copies of required documents to the designated zone clearly mentioning the post for which application is sent before the 06th of August 2011
Last date for receipt of filled in application form: 06th of August 2011
For detailed job notification issued by Indian Army, candidates can visit the website of Indian Army at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher), Indian Army
- Pay scale for Junior Commissioned Officer in Government Jobs
- Junior Teacher, Extension Officer, Assam Public Service Commission
- How to join Indian Army?
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, UPSC
- Lecturer, Junior Consultants, etc… - Goa Public Service Commission
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Remount Veterinary Corps, Indian Amry
- SSC Officer Dental Corps - Indian Army
- Pay scale for Junior Scientific Officer in Government Jobs
- Junior Engineers - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army