38th SSC (T) Men - Indian Army
The Indian Army came into existence in the year 1947 on the day of independence in India and it got most of the infrastructure of the British Indian Army. Right from Indian Independence the Indian army has involved in four major wars with People’s Republic of China and Pakistan.
Recruitment by Indian Army:
Indian Army invites applications from married/unmarried men candidates for granting of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army
Name of the position: 38th SSC (T) Men
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 50, which is divided as follows:
• Civil (Including Construction/ Mining) – 08
• Electrical (including electronics/electrical) – 06
• Mechanical (including industrial engineering & management/industrial engineering) – 07
• Workshop Technology/Automobile Engineering– 01
• Laser Technology/Ballistics/Aerospace/Satellite Communication– 01
• Production (including metallurgy explosives/metallurgical/manufacturing) – 03
• Plastic Textiles/Rubber Technology - 01
• Electronics (including opt electronics/ microwave/ micro electronics/electronics & Instrumentation) – 04
• Communication/Telecommunication (including Electronics & Communication/ECE) – 09
• Architecture – 01
• Biotech/ Food Tech – 01
• Computer Science/Computer Science Engineering– 04
• Information Technology – 04
Educational Qualification: Not only candidates who have completed their engineering in respective discipline, but also candidates who are in the final year of their engineering course can apply. For detailed educational qualification requirements, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
Physical Standards: To apply for 38th SSC(T) Men, candidates will have to possess certain physical standards with respect to visual standards, weight and height. For detailed information regarding physical standards requirements, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg.
Method of selection:
For detailed information about the selection procedure, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
How to apply:
Applications should be made by eligible candidates only through online through the link called online application in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before the 11th of July 2011. If the application is successfully submitted, candidates will get a system generated acknowledgement form with roll number. Candidates will have to take two copies of the online application with acknowledgement receipt showing phone number and send one copy duly attested along with attested copies of educational certificates to the address given below through post before 20th July 2011:
Additional Director General of Recruiting (RTG-6)
TGC, Section, West Block – III,
New Delhi – 110066
The second copy should be brought by the candidates to the selection centre along with original certificates.
Last date to apply online: 11th July 2011
Last date to send copy of application through post: 20th of July 2011
For detailed advertisement notification, visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- How to join Indian Army?
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Remount Veterinary Corps, Indian Amry
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Principal, Army Institute of Law
- Eligibility Requirements for B.Sc Nursing in Army College of Nursing
- Law Officers, Indian army
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- Para Commando - How to become a Para Commando?
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army