Trainee in Technical Branch, Indian Army
Profile of Indian Army: It is one of the wings of our defence force. It is an elite force guarding our country from a very long time. It also renders services to civil authority when called to do so. It also works for the welfare of people like rehabilitation of disabled soldiers etc.
Job profile: This is a technical entry in the Army. Candidates will not play the role of a soldier rather they would be involved in technical services like operating and maintenance of equipments etc. After the training the candidates will become lieutenants (Lt)
Eligibility: The Indian citizens, a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan origin but Indian domicile, a person of Indian origin can apply. The age of candidates must be between 20 and 27 years.
Education required: A candidate must have any one of the following – a B.E/B.Tech in civil/mechanical/electronics/IT/Electrical/Computer Science/Electronics and communication/Industrial/Architecture/Construction/Public Health
The candidates in their final year can also apply.
No. of posts: There are 49 posts for men course and 40 for women course which are distributed according to the department of their education.
Pay scale: The candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs15600-39100 with a grade pay of Rs5400.
Selection procedure: The short listed candidates will be called for SSB interviews at any of the three places namely Bhopal, Allahabad and Bangalore.
How to apply: The candidates must apply in the prescribed application format available on the website. The complete applications with an attested photo pasted on it along with the various proofs like education, caste, age, bonafide from the institute if in the final year of qualification etc must be sent to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, West Block – II, R.K.Puram, New Delhi 110066. The envelops must be super scribed in red ink with 34 SSC (TECH) Men and 5 SSC (TECH) Women and Widows of Defence personnel Entry/ Qualification code.
Last date to send the applications is 21.08.09
For details visit www.indianarmy.gov.in
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- 36th SSC Men (Technical), 7th SSC Women (Technical), Indian Army
- Remount Veterinary Corps, Indian Amry
- Technical Branch Vacancies, Indian Air force
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course July 2011, Indian Army
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- Procedure to join Technical department of Indian Army
- Law Officers, Indian army
- 113th Technical Graduate Course (July-2011), Indian Army
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- How to join Indian Army?