9th SSC (T) Women - Indian Army
Indian Army came into existence in the year 1947 when the country got independence and it has so far undertaken several operations like operation cactus, operation meghdoot and operation vijay and all these stand as proof of the success of Indian Army.
Recruitment by Indian Army:
Indian Army invites applications from unmarried women or widows of defence personnel irrespective of whether they have children or not for granting of Short Service Commission.
Name of the position: 9th SSC (T) Women
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 43, which is divided as follows:
• Civil (Including Construction/ Mining) – 04
• Electrical (including electronics/electrical) – 05
• Mechanical (including industrial engineering & management/industrial engineering) – 07
• Electronics (including opt electronics/ microwave/ micro electronics/electronics & Instrumentation) – 10
• Communication/Telecommunication (including Electronics & Communication/ECE) – 10
• Architecture – 01
• Biotech/ Food Tech – 01
• Computer Science/Computer Science Engineering– 04
• Information Technology – 01
Period of Training – 49 weeks
Educational Qualification: For applying to the position, women candidates will have to possess certain educational qualification. For detailed information about the same, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
Physical Standards: To apply to this position, women should have a minimum acceptable height of 152 cms and 42 kg weight. They should also possess some visual standards, for detailed information regarding the same, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg.
Method of selection:
Selection of candidates will be based on different stages of selection process, for detailed selection process, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
How to apply:
Women fulfilling the eligibility requirements, should apply only through the website of Indian army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and the online application should be submitted before the 11th of July 2011. If the application is successfully submitted, candidates will get a system generated acknowledgement receipt with roll number. Two copies of the online application along with acknowledgment receipt with roll number should be taken and one copy duly attested by gazzetted officer along with attested copies of educational certificates should be sent to the following address before the 20th of July 2011:
Additional Director General of Recruiting (RTG-6)
TGC, Section, West Block – III,
New Delhi – 110066
Another copy of online application along with original certificates and copy of acknowledgement receipt with roll number should be brought by the candidates to the selection centre.
Last date to apply online: 11th July 2011
Last date to send copy of application through post: 20th of July 2011
For detailed advertisement notification, visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
- Law Officers, Indian army
- 36th SSC Men (Technical), 7th SSC Women (Technical), Indian Army
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- 8th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course (Oct-2011), Indian Army
- How to join Indian Army?
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- Entry Schemes for Women to Indian Army
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Trainee in Technical Branch, Indian Army
- Remount Veterinary Corps, Indian Amry
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Principal, Army Institute of Law
- Eligibility Requirements for B.Sc Nursing in Army College of Nursing