114th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (January 2012) - Indian Army
Indian Army was established on the 15th of August 1947 and it is working as a part of the Ministry of Defence and Indian Armed Forces of Government of India. It is the largest component and land based branch of the Indian Armed Forces.
Recruitment by Indian Army:
Indian Army invites applications from married/unmarried men candidates, who are Engineering Graduates including state/central government servants, territorial and regular army serving personnel and personnel saving for navy or air force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.
Name of the position: TGC-114 (Men)
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 68, which is divided as follows:
• Civil (Including Mining/Construction) – 11
• Electrical (including electrical/electronics) – 08
• Mechanical (including industrial/industrial engineering & management) – 09
• Automobile Engineering/workshop technology – 02
• Satellite Communication/Aerospace/ballistics/laser technology – 02
• Production (including manufacturing/metallurgical/metallurgy explosives) – 02
• Rubber Technology/Plastic Textiles - 02
• Electronics (including electronics & Instrumentation/micro electronics/microwave/opt electronics) – 06
• Communication/Telecommunication (including ECE/Electronics & Communication) – 09
• Architecture – 01
• Food Tech/Biotech – 01
• Computer Science Engineering/Computer Science – 04
• Information Technology – 03
• Post Graduate Degree (MA/M. Sc/MCA) 1st & 2nd Division – 04
• Post Graduate Degree (MA)* – 02
• Degree Dairy Agriculture – 02
* For Post Graduate Degree (MA) position, candidates must be MA holders in any of the subjects like Sinhala, Arabic, Dari, Pushto, Burmese, Tibetan and Chinese.
Educational Qualification: For detailed information regarding education qualification requirement, candidates can visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
Physical Standards: To apply for 114th Technical Graduates course (TGC), candidates will have to possess certain physical standards with respect to height, weight and visual standards. For detailed information visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg.
Method of selection:
Method of selection will include different stages being short listing of applications & SSB interview, two stage selection procedure of which first state is psychological aptitude test and stage includes other tests, the third step in the selection process is display of merit list by Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates will also have to take up medical examination once they are short-listed.
How to apply:
Candidates will have to apply only through online from the website of Indian army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in through the link online application. Once the application is submitted candidates will receive an acknowledgement form with roll number and if the system does not generate the acknowledgement form, it means that the application is not accepted. The last date to apply online is 11th of July 2011. Once application is submitted online, candidates will have to take two copies of the online application along with acknowledgement form showing roll number and copies of qualification certificates and all these certificates should be attested by a gazatted officer and must be sent through post to the following address before the 20th of July 2011:
Additional Director General of Recruiting (RTG-6)
TGC, Section, West Block – III,
New Delhi – 110066
Candidates should carry the second copy of the above-mentioned documents along with original educational certificate to the selection centre.
Last date to apply online: 11th July 2011
Last date to send copy of application through post: 20th of July 2011
For detailed advertisement notification, visit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Entry Schemes for Women to Indian Army
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Procedure to join Technical department of Indian Army
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course July 2011, Indian Army
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Technical Branch Vacancies, Indian Air force
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- 36th SSC Men (Technical), 7th SSC Women (Technical), Indian Army
- System Analyst, Library Attendant, Sikkim University
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- List of Defense Service Entrance Exams
- How to join Indian Army?
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army