13th March 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

sir may i know after writing class 12th improvement if i get less mark than last time which mark will appear in my mark sheet? present or previous one?? pls do reply
1st April 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

Hi sir .Maine 2 2010 mein join
ki thi . 2010 mein first
semester mein to main pass ho
geya tha and sir second
semester2011 mein main
maths or chemistry mein fail ho geya. . Iske bdh mein ise
clear krne ka kio form fil ni
kiya kya sir ab mere pas ise
clea
4th April 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 12 in 2009 and i want to improve my percentage now so pls tell me wat can i do for improving my result
11th April 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2. Now i want to appear in an additional subject. What is the procedure?
15th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir m aarti. m passed 2 from pseb in 2009. i have clear all my subjects but i want to give improvement. plz give me detail description and my main que. is ," after how many years i give improvement paper and how many subjects at a time"
29th May 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Helow sir, sir my cbse results were out yesterday. I failed in maths and have to give compartmental exam. I want to know if i qualify compartmental exam, would am i eligible for improvement exam...? Plz reply
29th May 2012, 05:32 PM
shipra55555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my 12th exam in 2002, now i want to give the improvement exam of 2 subjects, can you pls tell who is it possible
according to me its not possible for you now to give the exam again...... the students of 12th,who have given the exam......current year can give it...................
29th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th by private may i give improvement exame
3rd June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, my son has passed 12th cbse from Ajmer region .CAN HE APPLY FOR IMROVEMENT FROM Panchkula region?
8th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for giving class 12th pseb 2012 improvement exams ?
19th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir or mam i want to appear 12 improvement exam from u.p. board so what can i do 8979048341 plz call me i m in worry plz help me.
22nd June 2012, 11:18 AM
Paras Gopani

hello dear friend,,
you can surely apply for CBSE improvement Exam after passing 12th class...
Improvement exam is for those who what to satisfy themselves with more marks or who have failed or want to get admission in there dream university,,,

Like every year you get one full year to prepare for this exam,,,
and you can get all the necessary details related to forms and other notifications by visiting the website given below-

http://www.improvementexam.com

with best regards
all the best
22nd June 2012, 06:44 PM
babu91

hello dear

A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the result of
10+2 exam if they found their marks unsatisfactory. So you can apply for
the improvement exam after the 10+2 exam in any of the subjects in which
you have appeared in your 10+2 board exams.

You can get the improvement form from your institutes, you have to
submit your mark sheet if you apply for the improvement exams.

Below are the some rules given for the improvement exam read it carefully

1.A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the 10+2 exam
only if they have not get admission for higher studies.

2.Those who re appear in any subject will be considered as a private candidate. If a candidate is re appear in all subjects then they are considered as regular candidates.

GOOD LUCK
thank you
27th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about,which result would be taken into consideration after improvement exam?? plz tell..is it fruitefull to give improvement exam...
18th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th in july2010 can i give my math improvement
9th August 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 in this year,and i'm not satisfy.and also my percentage is very low.so,i want to fill the improvement form of PCM.can i fill the form?and one thing i have passed 12 in HP/cbse panchkula region.so please give me information.how,where i'm take or fill the improvement form????????????
26th September 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

can i do improvement with btech 1st year
23rd December 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th class from up board but i want to apear in 12th class again from open university can i apear please suggest
10th February 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me pseb improvement exams ki date sheet kya hai? Nd kitne march ko hai.
29th May 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

if i deposit my marksheet so how could i get my new marksheet after improvement exam
29th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 give improvement exam in 2 subjects ...i hav passed my 12th class from isc board in 2013 ....i want 2 know dat what is the last date for submitting the form???nd if i hav got less marks in ny of d subjects in improvement xam den which marks r considered???
31st May 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of improvement test ?
if i got less marks in improvement test than original exam ? does it will be my final exam?
31st May 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what if one fails in class improvement exam which marks will be considered the previous one or the latest one
2nd June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir m aarti. m passed 2 from pseb in 2009. i have clear all my subjects but i want to give improvement. plz give me detail description and my main que. is ," after how many years i give improvement paper and how many subjects at a time"

hi aarti...am rajwant..dear am also want to give a improvement exam in pseb ....but my bad luck i have no info. about this and no get search martial found about this..if u don't mind, plz.tell me if u have any info about improvement exam...on [email protected]
5th June 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Now i do btech.
Sir plz tell me is companies see 12th marks at the time of placements.
I score in 12th only 58% in pcm.
6th June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get improvement marksheet
16th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

pseb 12 class 2013 private paper bio kab hai
18th June 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of improvement in hp board class 2
20th June 2013, 03:11 PM
amurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailmeshekhar2011 View Post
Hi dear,

A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the result of
10+2 exam if they found their marks unsatisfactory. So you can apply for
the improvement exam after the 10+2 exam in any of the subjects in which
you have appeared in your 10+2 board exams.

You can get the improvement form from your institutes, you have to
submit your mark sheet if you apply for the improvement exams.

Below are the some rules given for the improvement exam read it carefully

1.A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the 10+2 exam
only if they have not get admission for higher studies.

2.Those who re appear in any subject will be considered as a private candidate. If a candidate is re appear in all subjects then they are considered as regular candidates.

Thanks
Sir , I have passedmy +2 in 2011. Can i give the impovement exam as well?
3rd July 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want improvment form...cn u tell me where d form iz available.....plz help me....
4th July 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any practical in hp improvement exam
5th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai Dude
You can write the improvement exams in12th class to score more marks.The procedure to write improvement exams are:
**You can get a improvement exam application form in your intermediate college.
**Fill the form and pay the fee to the examination branch of your college.
**Then after few days before the exams you can get a exam hall ticket.
**Read and write well your exams because you won't have any other chance to get improve your exams.
ALL THE BEST
5th July 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 59.8% in isc exam held in 2013,so i wanted improvement in 3 subject pcm.Sir kindly tell me if i improve in my exam then i will be eligible for JEE(ADVANCE)....
27th July 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my 10 2 in 2009 and at same time i got admission in btech after this i give improvement in 2010. now improvement certificate passing date changed to 2010 but btech from 2009 so i want to know that any kind of problem arise in taking admission in mtech or in my future. if it can that what can ia do in behalf of it please reply soon.......
4th August 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

THIS YEAR I COMPLETE MY 2(SCIENCE) P.S.E.B. AND I HAVE GOT 67% MARKS. I WANT TO GIVE IMPROVEMENT EXAM BUT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT. SO, PLEASE TELL ME FULL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU
9th September 2013, 02:33 AM
rohan.1604

Can a passed out H.S student of West Bengal Council of Higher secondary Education can give H.S Improvement Exam in which board - c.b.s.e or i.c.s.e or w.b.c.h.s.e board? Please reply me sharp!!!!.I am a student of B.sc (CS) 1st Year. What are the eligibility criteria and age limit for H.S improvement exam?What are the course fees for it? can i sit for I.S.I entrance exam after b.sc graduate?What is the eligibility criteria for it?
18th September 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i would like to improve ma 1h marks pls can u helpe to find the applicaion form do i have to download it from the site?plss answer me.
15th January 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,improvement last date
4th March 2014, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have appeared in my ISC 10 2 exam 2013 , bt got failed in maths, so I want to give reappear exam cn u tell me cn I give the exam in any other state school wid same board and whats the last date for filling the form..
13th March 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i am final student of B.E. I got 56% in class 12th but companies come for campus selection fixed their criteria in class 12th as 60 or 70 % throughout. so sir can i reapply for class 12th again after this 4 years of 12th. please guide me
18th May 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Can we fill improvement form for two subjects in isc board...please reply sir
@ [email protected]
Thanking you anant
20th May 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

When wil be suppllementary papers of clas 12isc 2014??plz tel me all procedures n date of rexam ??
28th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

actually I failed in 12 the class in 3 sub phy.chemistry.math can I fill improvement form fr exam
30th May 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

what can i improve when class 12 higher secondary results are poor in science stream any how?
24th June 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am wrote 2014 hse 2 exam.and the year improvement exam can't wrote. So I am in the time out of India. And I now returned to now India(kerala).me can anyway have for improved exam. Please help me....
26th July 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

If a student appears in all the subjects for improvement examination and scores less marks than before in one of the subject then the marks written on the supplementary pass certificate will be which, the best of the two marks in that subject or the marks scored by the student in the improvement examination?
Please reply at [email protected] or mob No. 09450120678.
16th September 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

M Studen oF PsEb mY % 65 in NON Medical what I do for Emprument .......and WICH DATE IS imprument Second Turm....
...NAME > RAHUL
2 ROLL NO> 2014098277
mY mobile no > 08591654192
5th March 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the condition of improvements exam and how to attain marks and how to prepared new result after giving the improvements exam
15th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly intimate me about the following.
1. What are the rules for improvement in HPBOSE .
2. What are the essential conditions for improvement in HPBOSE.
3. What are the essential conditions for new marks sheet after improvement.
21st April 2015, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

mam,
I passed out 10th in 2010 somehow I wasn't qualified 2. Now i want to qualify 2 How can I get admitted..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?